NBA Sunday selections (+writeups)

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Took Indiana already at +2 but only now found time to post, still great value in taking home doggy here.

Pacers ML (1.99 @ Pinnacle) 6 units

Indiana are 1 game behind Orlando for the final playoff spot and they were in a funk long enough, it's climbing time again. They've got most of their players healthy now, or healthier, as you wish, but most of them will play, with the only questionmark being Marquis Daniels.
They're coming off a morale boosting thumping of Miami Heat, and beat the Hawks almost equally convincing, but had the unfortunate schedule in between, meeting Texas' number 2 and 3 away, losing both games. Even against Houston they've shown losing way could be behind them, it's rather expected that a depleted, severely injury hit team turns the streak around once the formerly injured players start working their way back into the lineup.

Bulls' D isn't looking anywhere nearly as stingy as in prior weeks/months (they are allowing their last four opponents to shoot 50.0 percent overall), they were struggling both at home and on the road against lowly rated teams, barely beat Denver at home thanks to Tyrus Thomas' basket with two tenths of a second remaining on the clock, and I sincerely doubt they'll have enough steam and skill to beat the resurging Pacers.

I expect the Pacers to recapture their post trade chemistry again, use variety of shooters and solid interior D to beat the Bulls.
6 units is the call.

Will add mode shortly...

:cheers:

adding:

The Warriors have had a series of unders, but with Baron playing extended minutes again, they're rolling the floor and playing a fast game rather than worrying about defense much. They combined for over 260 against Washington and I would expect this number to be reduced tonight, but not that much.
Kobe and his supporting cast have had some turbulent weeks but with Kobe hitting the headlines again the spotlight is back on the Zen Master's team. Not a brilliant defending team at the moment, not a solid interior team, they're focused on finding the open shots from the outside and hand it to one of their sharp shooters, even though Kobe is anyone's first option.
The Warriors can roll with these guys on the road even if Kobe drops another 50, they have more than enough men to keep scoring at all time, with Baron and Monta hot from the perimeter (plus Jackson Richardson, Stephen Jackson and Mickael Pietrus doing their job) I see this one going down the wire, which means I will be taking the points, as well as the over.

Warriors +4 (1.98 @ Pinnacle) 3 units
over 222 points (1.94 @ Pinnacle) 4 units

Back