NBA Semi Finals

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Playoffs: 15-9-1 +5.90 units

Futures Bet: Will a team from the state of California win the NBA Championship? I have YES at 6-1 for 1 unit. I originally placed this bet with my local before game 6 of the Clips/Hou series, and felt it held more value then, not to mention by local refused by 2.5 unit bet. As it stands, I have the Dubs to win the NBA Championship at 6-1, which is a helluva lot better than the 1/4's I see on the market place! If the Dubs make the finals, this prop will be revisited.

5/20
Looks like my post from last night did not take. I played the UNDER in the Cavs game at 199.5 for 2 units, which is included in my record keeping above. My writeup stated that I made the game 194, which is about the total I expect to see posted in game 3 when the venues change. My theory is that both clubs are going to work deep into the shot clock in order to get the shot they wanted. This held true as ATL only managed 77 FG's. The Cavs got off 84, which makes for decent pace (consider the Rockets had 86 attempts in game 1 of the WCF), and the Hawks poor 3 pt shooting was off-set by JR Smith burning the nets for 28 pts. Moving forward, I think it's evident that the Hawks do not have an answer for LeBron and the Carroll injury is unfortunate. The Hawks had a poor floor game with only 19 ast last night (they avg 25 in the playoffs, and 26 in the regular season), so the ball movement wasn't their. Tristan Thompson with his 14 pts/10 rebs/ 2 blks basically offset Horford. For me, I think the Hawks can get 1 or 2 here, even without Carroll, but the totals is where I'm going to look to make some money.

Considering tonight's game....GL.

:shake:

Cle/Atl UNDER 196 (1.5)

Seeing 194's now, and I would still bet it, but for 1 unit only. I will keep playing the UNDER in this series until it hits 188, or there is a dramatic change from the molasses pace that is being played.

5/23

Playoffs: 16-9-1 +7.15 units

Very interesting game tonight, and I'm pretty involved.

UNDER 217 (4) and OVER 214.5 (2.75)

Looking to hit the middle here, but still have a bet on the UNDER at 217. My belief that the money pushing down the line for the purpose of a buy back on the OVER. I like the under, so I laid more on the UNDER at 217.

ROCKETS +100 (1.25)
My line: Hou -2

Rockets have been very good on their home court during these playoffs, despite the utter ineptitude that they presented for portions of the Clippers series.

Draymond Green OVER 23 PTS+REB (1.5)

Really like this prop as my projections are calling for Draymond to get to the line 5 times, which aides the 18 pt projection. The DD rebounds only add to the bet.

Klay Thompson UNDER 20.5 PT, +100 (1.25)

My projections are calling for 15 pts from Klay.

3 team parlay 1.25 to win 6.95: Hou -125, UNDER 217 and UNDER 190.5 in Cle/Atl on 5/24.

Rare exotic for me. Keying on the expectation that Cleveland number will closer around 187 tomorrow. If I hit the first two legs, will look for a middle on the last leg.

GL.

5/24

19-11-1 +8.65

Tristan Thompson ov 22 rebs+points (1)

The 4th pick of the 2011 draft has finally started to play w/ the confidence of a man that posseses the skills that Tristan does in fact posses. I believe Lebron is the motor driving Tristan. Either way. 15 pts and double digit rebounds are in reach for Thompson, who is facing a banged up Hawks front line and is likely to play 40+ mins.

Back