NBA Satyrday

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
NBA 2007 playoffs 7 W-8 L +4.9 units
NBA 2006/2007(RS): 90 W-1 V-70 L +98.01 units

First of I'm preparing to play Game 1 of PHX-SA series, I think the points are gold in such situation, and truly believe that one will go down the wire. Spurs just step up in these kind of situations. Anyways, we'll focus on that one tomorrow.

Utah Jazz (1st half) (2.67 @ Pinnacle) 3 units
Utah Jazz +5,5 (1.92 @ Pinnacle) 3 units
Utah Jazz (ML) (3.14 @ Pinnacle) 2 units

Even though I would like Jazz to win this game, I think they might have a better shot at winning 1st half. I will however play the ML on both 1st half and the game, since I think the Rockets have a habit of choking when pus comes to shove, and I'm thinking I'll be bummed if they do it once more tonight and I didn't play it.
All I'm asking for here is for the 1st half bet to come through, I'll think about the game more if that happens, perhaps middling, depending on the given number of course.
Game 7 isn't an automatic "home team qualifies" any more, we've had many upsets in recent history and I could see this one going down the wire, in that case taking the points is a solid choice. McGrady and Yao haven't showed yet they can win big games like this, Sloan's teams have.
The Jazz have depth, they've got the chemistry when scoring is concerned, so this one depends on Rockets' outside shooting. Provided T Mac is hitting his shots, the crowd will carry them to victory. If he doesn't, Utah has the chance to take the series. I wrote a lot about this clash in my preview and previous bets, so I won't repeat everything again.

GL.

:cheers:

btw, I already have Jazz for series bet pending:

Jazz (3.27 @ Pinnacle) 4 units

Taken before game 1. :shake:

I think McGrady wins this game himself if he has to, but too many pts for me ... 1H has been money for the Jazz all series, there's definetly really nice value in all of those bets.. BOL

Good luck Satyr. I'm on the Jazz too, and have the same series bet.

Also have the Spurs to take out the Suns and win it all too. Curious to see your thoughts on the game tomorrow.

Good luck.

McGrady is already dreaming about how he fires the decisive 3 pointer from downtown with 1 second left. I hope he keeps dreaming the first 47.59 minutes and finds himself down by 4...

4-0 here, and 4-1 in MLB, wow had it not been for that unlucky Red Sox loss I would've gone 9-0 for the day, I'll take 8-1 too :)

:cheers:

thanks guys, but it was actually Mimir who called it :D.

McGrady is already dreaming about how he fires the decisive 3 pointer from downtown with 1 second left. I hope he keeps dreaming the first 47.59 minutes and finds himself down by 4...

:D :cheers:

Back