NBA Saturday...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
52-38-2 +26.65 units

Detroit -3 -110 2 units

Cannot believe this came out as 1.5 in all honesty. Any specific questions, shoot em.

Good luck BAR. Aye I know your a Michigan guy, were you a C-Webb fan? They retired his jersey tonight at Arco Arena and it was pretty cool. Did you get to check it out. Very emotional with Vlade Divac, Doug Christie, Scott Pollard and everyone there.

I loved C-webb and the season the pistons had him... guy was such a good passer; his back to the basket behind the back pass to the cutter for the easy layup was the best.

Good luck BAR. Aye I know your a Michigan guy, were you a C-Webb fan? They retired his jersey tonight at Arco Arena and it was pretty cool. Did you get to check it out. Very emotional with Vlade Divac, Doug Christie, Scott Pollard and everyone there.

i caught it...

but was that Mateen Cleaves??? .....was JWill not available??

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/exf9Rgjr98w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/exf9Rgjr98w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

c-webb at his finest..basketball at its finest. i've always tried to be as good of a passer as C webb.

Cog,

I wanted to see it. Was it at halftime? I got in right around halftime but had forgot. I'll find it later tonight.

I have one serious question. I just heard that Detroit traded Mr Big Shot....Did you hear about it?

If so, would that change your opinion on this play?

No Redd, Bogut, Ridnour, love the play BAR. Down go my Bucks

Stons i agree on

the Fucks are a MASH unit...Redd, Bogut...now Luke:stretcher:

i think a call was made to Jack Sikma and Sidney Moncrief to suit up:new_shocked:

Hey, I have to call Chauncey out on one thing.

Dumars always gets shit for the Darko pick. Which he should because of that class of stars. That being said, that pick turned into Stuckey in 2007...

But back to my thing here...he was on PTI today and said that he thinks Detroit would have won three championships if the drafted 'Melo...

Thats just straight wrong for a few reasons...

1. Melo is just finally learning to play 'winning' basketball instead of stats basketball
2. Detroit prolly never pulls off the Rasheed deal which would have kept them as a good defense instead of one of the great ones of all time.

Sorry, off my soapbox.

Ill take Big Dog and Todd Day at this point. Getting ridiculous

Jay Humphries, Rickey Pierce as well Ret.

I still don't get this line. I may add more in all honesty.

i caught it...

but was that Mateen Cleaves??? .....was JWill not available??
Yeah it was Mateen. He was actually a King way back as a guy way deep on the bench. It was when C-webb was there too. Agree though, they needed white chocolate there.

Cog,

I wanted to see it. Was it at halftime? I got in right around halftime but had forgot. I'll find it later tonight.
Yeah it was at halftime, they actually extended the halftime for it. It should be on youtube i would believe in a few days.

Skullshifter,

In all honesty, I still don't get this line. Detroit has played excellent defense for 3-4 games straight now. They have had 4 of last 5 days off. They already won in Milwaukee this year. Game was rout in third and tightened up late. Bucks, like the Wizards don;t have much of a team to field.

Skullshifter,

In all honesty, I still don't get this line. Detroit has played excellent defense for 3-4 games straight now. They have had 4 of last 5 days off. They already won in Milwaukee this year. Game was rout in third and tightened up late. Bucks, like the Wizards don;t have much of a team to field.

maybe its a gift , like the Jersey/washington game where Wash was down to 8 guys and Jersey was like +3! I jumped on that with a bet huge type of play. nobody has the flu on detroit do they ?

detroit is 13-3 and 5-2 in Milwaukee recently , two starters left . it does seem to good to be true. I bet the line moves eventually.

This may just be too scary of a play....I am staying away and wishing you guys the best of luck. I might just take the under as one of my plays though...

BOL Guys!

12054662_125884f83b.jpg

I kinda have hard time betting on a team which guards hit 1/5 free throws in last 15 seconds of a game. Their closing of the games seems so unlike the old Detroit. Having said that, it still don't mean I won't tail the master :).

BOL!

Probably use the Pistons in a ml parlay but have bet the game under 184.5. The Suns revenge game scares me for a spread bet but do expect them to win. gl

Just got free tickets on the floor to this game. Cant wait, now I gotta add a little more to the bet haha. Never sat on the floor for any game before.

Awesome Sig,

Gotta make a sign...heres some suggestions...

"Free Dehoyos"

"Sammy Meatballs, Pest Controller"

"BOR NATION"

"CTG- where steed is always trying for the "back door" cover"

"Frito = 40 year old virgin"

That Steed one always seems to get on TV. Everyone has seen that one before. Sammy Meatballs, Pest controler it is.

Great first half even though it was choppy at times with Whistles but Wallace, Iverson each had great first quarters and Rip put up a 20-spot in 14 minutes of action. Stay aggressive and we should be fine.

HA HA my ripping off the pistons bro worked as it cashed somehow, everytime i do that it seems they hear me and start to play better--

we got it lucky but well take it--

I had moneyline parlayed but was pulling for cover and we cashed it--

nothing personal vs the team, sometimes a little ripping gets them playing better

Sammy, was a crazy game to watch. Detroit played their hearts out and had one of their most cohesive offensive games I have seen all year. The 4th qtr and OT was played well both ways, that troup of refs do not like Detroit though, the looks they kept giving and whatnot....

Ramathorn, Milwaukee is a Skiles type team. They just play as hard as can be and are very aggressive. They won't back out of the hunt without a fight for the last playoff spot. They have defensive issues but they compete and this just reaffirms to me why I could never accept the fact that Sessions was trade bait awhile back.

Xgod, been awhile man...good to see you around.

Btw Sig, what a game for you to be sitting in the good seats for. Very entertaining. Were you the guy in the yellow button-up? If so, you were seen..lol

Me and bossup at the bar.. Just wana say ramon sessions don't got shit on reno. And fuck uconn

LOL

I didn't see first half of that game at all. Was shocked that they were leading. Nioce effort but just need some size to really eleavte the program.

No doubt Wiz...

If you told me before the game Detroit wins rebounding war, doesn't turn ball over much, has over 30 assists, Rip scores 38 in 36 minutes and Sheed has a career high in threes I woulda put a whole lot more on it and thought they won by 15-20.

nice hit bro... need those sometimes, cause we get the other side all too often...

:shake:

Back