NBA Saturday

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
70-56-3 +1.40

Been an good 3 days found myself on the winning side. Juiced out on the plus side last night. Trying to get these games broken down. Played Minny last night, but didnt post, but a push on them.
5-9 -8.72 units

Denver -4 1 unit W
Jazz 2nd half +6.5 2 units L
Clippers +2.5 1unit
OKC +8 1 unit W
NJ +4.5 1st half 1 unit W
SA/Houston under 177 1unit L
SA/Houston Under 179.5 1.25 unit L
GSW/NYN Over 57.5 1st quarter 1 unit (tailing JP) W
Dallas/Sac Over 207 2unit
Milwaukee +8 1.5 units L
Milwaukee ML +270 .42 units L
Indiana +8 1.5 unit L
Boston TT over 94 .55 L
Dallas/Sac 4units over 2nd half

(Insert square box)

Last edited:
Minny on b2b this year

Lost to OKC
85-88 as 2 pt dogs
Lost to Portland
93-97
Lost to Denver
84-90

Denver has Toronto-Houston-San Antonio on deck @ home. Minny won a very close game last night, and actually were down at half last night. There defense continues to be half ass, and without a Mike Miller dagger with 2 seconds left last night, they would have had OT.

Last game Minny kept it close and actually had a 8pt lead in the 3rd quarter, but couldnt hold back a Denver 4th quarter surge. Denver shot 33% in that game as well, and still won by 6 pts.

Game could be a trap, but laying a couple buckets

BOL today marlo

yea still trying to figure this game out as well. like you said, feels like a trap. Ill probably lay off of it but definitely going to consider that under in SAN/HOU.

Indiana +8 1.5 unit
ML +300 .50

Both teams playing 6/9, with Orlando rested and Indiana coming off a tough overtime loss to Charlotte. Indiana started out slow after a big win against Houston in there previous game. Orlando comes in winners 8/10 and covering 5/10 in those games. Indiana has 3 days off b4 playing against LA/Bos x2/Cleveland/Toronto/Detroit. All of those games are on the road besides a home n home with Boston, so besides tonight, there next win might not come until December 15th meeting against Milwaukee.

Couple other reasons Indiana has some revenge tonight after missing two shots one in regulation (would have won the game), the other in overtime (would have tied the game) but they missed.

I hate saying "must win" but this spot seems do or die for Indiana to come in and play really competitive, and possibly pull out a win.

Referee's are ok for this game, one heavily favors the favorite, and the other 2 are 5-5 per fav & Dog.

These teams historically have swapped games.

Road team is 13-6-2 ATS in the last 21 meetings.

With ya on the Pacers, likely against in Minny. It seems like everytime I bet the Wolves you're against me. Do you bet against them every game. :)

Kick some ass tonight

With ya on the Pacers, likely against in Minny. It seems like everytime I bet the Wolves you're against me. Do you bet against them every game. :)

Kick some ass tonight

A couple things I like to bet against them at home. Usually against superior teams when there getting 3-6 pts. This team has trouble down the stretch, and closing out games. I watched almost the entire game when they played @ Denver. They held the lead, they controlled the pace, but Denver also shot extremely terrible.

Matchup wise, we have no one to control Chauncey and Melo. Also our defense continues to be horrible. Denver took it pretty easy on us as well. They pretty much went through the motions for 3.5 quarters and turned it on when they needed it. Also Denver was off games against Cleveland OTR, and Boston OTR...where they won..so I can definately see where the hangover effect happened in the first 3 quarters...Denver with Houston/Toronto on deck...in the next 3 days...so I see a pretty convincing win tonight

Good thoughts. If I play the Wolves it'll be 1st half either way as I've seen them meltdown in the 4th quarter. That buzzer beater win last night will go along ways to erase the negative demons though.

Dallas/Sacramento Over 207 1unit

Only one game between these two teams last year went under. Both teams can push the pace. Terry has gone crazy in the last 3 games. No word on Howard yet, but if he is available this will only help. Dallas is a team that seems to adapt to the team there playing, They have gone over this year against teams like the Lakers x2, Indiana, Orlando, New York. Sacramento has very similar stats.

Both teams have 3 days rest after this game. Add that they have 3 of the best over refs in the nba makes this a play.

Good thoughts. If I play the Wolves it'll be 1st half either way as I've seen them meltdown in the 4th quarter. That buzzer beater win last night will go along ways to erase the negative demons though.

Makes sense, if you look at there first 3 wins this year

Beat OKC
Lost to Dallas by 10

Beat Philly

Lost to Boston by 17

Beat Detroit

Lost to PHX by 8
( Phoenix got out to a quick DD lead, and was on cruise control for the rest of the game)

Milwaukee +8

From everything I have read it says Michael Redd is probable. I know Bogut is out, but it I'm thinking Redd plays here. Milwaukee is off a 4 game road stand where they went 3-1 ATS, and they are 12-5-1 ATS this season. After being on the road, and returning home for a game, Milwaukee has lost to Toronto by 4, to Phoenix by 6, to Boston by 5 (ot) and beat Washington/San Antonio/New York.

Cleveland has beat Golden State by 15, OKC by 35, NY by 18, and ATL by 15 in there last 4 games. All the wins have been incredibly impressive. Cleveland has been home for every game except 1 since November 20th, and return home after this game against Milwaukee for another 5 days until they leave on December 5th for a December 6th game. What I'm getting at is this, I believe with the way Cleveland has been playing at such a high level, that they may take this night off, knowing that they have already beat Milwaukee at home this year, and knowing that they have 3 days off b4 there next game. The same could be said that they could come out and lay it all on the line here and beat Milwaukee by 20....I'm just not seeing any type of Motivation here for Cleveland. I also think 8 is key, because Milwaukee has shown the ability to stay in games all year this year.

Boston Celtics TT over 94 .55

Celtics have scored 94+ in all but 2 games of the 17 they have played so far this year. In 4 games last year they beat Charlotte 3/4 and scored 101,108,96, and 85. In the game where they scored 85, they were with out Ray Ray. I know the Cats have put alot more emphasis on defense this year, per LB, but the teams that they have allowed more than 94 to are NYK, Clev, Miami, detroit, Utah. All teams that either are rock solid or have a superstar player...for the exception of NYK...but hey they score points.

Damn you're attacking this card. Like em all minus Denver and not completely sold on the C's TT as I think that could be a disgustingly ugly game, but wouldn't bet against ya on it either. BOL

Gonna head to the Bar watch Okie dominate, hopefully the basketball team to.

OKC +8 1unit

Back