NBA Saturday

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

07-08 season 2-2 (-$570)

Houston/Denver OVER 200 (550 to win 500)

I REALLY believe in this play tonight. Camby has played over 110 minutes in the last four days and really crashed the boards, really put it out physically for his streaking Nuggets. Aside from the obvious height advantage for Yao tonight...he was shown up by his old nemesis last night and will be looking for someone to take it out on. Mcgrady and Iverson are both coming off of terrible shooting performances and you can expect a few fireworks. Battier spent half the night chasing Wade up and down the court yesterday and gets a full-time job tonight with Anthony (who is all over the place right now: 31 last night against the Wolves)...the last few games these teams have played there is a noticable jump in the scoring total as it's just too hard to keep THAT much offensive talent down. It's been my experience that off B2Bs on the west coast (even IN HOUSTON)...it's the defense that breaks down quicker than the shot attempts...This game is too important for the Rockets tonight as they dropped below .500 for the first time this season and have a HUGE road trip coming up after this one. A great mis-match down low for houston, a pissed off Tmac and Iverson, a tired defensive star forced to cover one of the premier offensive talents in the league, and a good chance for a close game all equate to one thing: this ones goin over....I expect about 210 points in regulation!

who's who...lol, were you ever on covers?...that signature sounds familliar

no not your SN who's who....just your signature...it sounds like covers has jaded you in the past...lol...

thanks ret

BOL tonight guys

no not your SN who's who....just your signature...it sounds like covers has jaded you in the past...lol...

thanks ret

BOL tonight guys

No...I do see people get less 'looks' without a write-up, then those that do. I'm just saying...Well...Two things...

1. You can write up a game, till your blue in the face...doesn't mean your gonna win...Even with all your facts and thoughts. Any team can win on any given day. Which leads me to...

2. Just cause my write ups are slim and none, does that mean I know less than the guy with a 'novel' type write up?

I got more if ya want...:36_11_6:

whoswho- What, in your view, is the purpose of a forum?

1. For people to post their thoughts on a game

2. To post your own thoughts on a game.

3. To help others win...Wether it's with a LONG write-up or no write-up...

4. To see ljc post naked pics in the general forum.

5. To help ME, keep a record, so I know when I'm winning/losing.

:tiphat:

Back