NBA Saturday(my favorite total so far this year)

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Want to post this now. i have been looking forward to this total since the season started. Its the Over in Denver and Toronto. I think you will see the highest scoring game of the season in the NBA. I do understand that that Tornoto will be on a B2B. I am not blindly playing Raptor overs, I feel this is a great spot.

First, we know the Raptors are chucking the ball up at an alarming rate and are shooting horrndously. This is going to change more and more as the season progresses. They will keep getting better. The beauty here is the Raptors are facing a squad that is somewhat similar in a fast tempo this season. The Nuggets goal is to get a shot off uin the first 14 seconds of the shot clock. This system helps cover up their weakness that is a halfcourt offense. They get out and run and Tornto will be right there with them. Tornoto will get a lot of easy looks themselves. No better way for the Raptor system to get going then to be playing a Denver team that will feed into that.

Both defenses are pretty shitty. I expet Denver to score 115-120 themselves. The Raps on a b2b will be even less imposing on defense. At the same time, the Raptors have the young legs to kepe up in a up tempo game despite the B2B.

I said 215 or under and I would pound it. Here we go

Denver 118
Toronto 110

Over 215 -106 5 units

Bow%20Down.gif
'an_horse'

Thanks fellas.

Two other plays this forthcoming evening.

Washington -3 +105 (3 units)

Houston PK -106 (2 units)

I was going to play Rockets when they were catching the 1.5 and play ML earlier but wanted to see how Detroit game went. I knew if DET beat Wizards I would feel real good about this play tonight. Yao will have a huge game.

More analysis later...

Should be a helluva card tomorrow. I have some big plays out there with the Over, Wizards, Michigan +7 and Cal +5.5(cfb)

Hopefully a Saturday to remember!

Gotta like the fact that TORs last 2 games have been a Push and an Under on opening lines/Under on closing lines. I see an Over tomorrow that sets up people thinking another 'easy' TOR Over with the high flying & scoring Jazz, and that'll likely be the sucker shot.

I am not finished looking over the card yet, but from first glance those three do look appealing.

Good luck tonight BAR.

Good looking picks. It's time for Washington to step up. And I don't see how Det can handle Yao. Great insight. I'm learning a lot following--and betting your picks. Thank you once again. GL to us. On you wirh Michgan in football.

BAR,

Wouldn't the same theory apply in GS/SEA? Both teams run and gun, and neither team bothers with the half court, because they have no half court offense.

Good luck.

BOL BAR. Total looks great, but I personally am off Washington till I see a win or cover ;-) It's gonna be a big night for you, go cash 'em!

SMH,

The mere fact that I have followed TOR-DEN since end of exhibition season is why i was concentrated on this play. I haven't put the time in as much for the other two teams. That being said i do like the over tonight in that game as well. I will not invest in it though as I have not put the ptoper prep time into it.

GL tonight

GL everyone..and thanks...

GO BLUE!!!!

"WHEN I AM RIGHT, NO ONE REMEMBERS...WHEN I WRONG NO ONE FORGETS..."

AS FOR ME, I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER B.A.R..."THE GREATEST"!

GL ON YOUR PICKS AS ALWAYS.:smiley_abcs:

I dont know Bar...sought of looked at this and not sure Ilike 215...

Last nite was the 1st time TOR on the road has scored 100 points and only 1 time in 4 did they allow 110..

Denver does look for quick shots but JR Smith is hot and cold , Lil Earl has played poorly since the first 2 games of the year and Nene and K-Mart take away from the offense....

game on bro. We spoke about this a week ago, looks like alls ystems go with the way these 2 run the ball and give no crap about defense. Good Luck, but come on, at least do me a favor and predict Toronto 118-110 Denver.

and I know it doesn't mean much but I took the Yao player prop of Over 33 Points/Rebounds +110 for an easy ride to the window.

thanks for that play too. :beer:

Back