• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

NBA Saturday...Big one you guys will prolly hate

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
76-73-3 (0.67) units

No Haslem, No Problem

Miami -1.5 -110 5 units

Even with the injury I can't believe the line is this short. This is the prototypical play I look for in the last two weeks of the season. An ultra-important game for Miami no matter what Philly does early in the day. This is huge as far as having a competitive shot in forst round and getting trampled in first round. They and Philly have to feel the same way. Then, their is the obvious let-down factor for the Wizards. That Cleveland game was like their championship this year. It's not like this is gonna parlay them into some winning streak. They still stink, hibachi is still rusty and they don't need this game.

Miami 105-92

I just got in at 2:15 so missed Chicago. Didn't see a line earlier so no idea if I wouda played it.

GL today everyone and enjoy the Final Four as well.

Based on Arenas not playing or irregardless?

Irregardless. He made a few plays in 4th qtr the other night and the ball distributing was promising but otherwise he still is trying to get legs under him and his shot isn't there yet and I doubt it will be at any point during the rest of the season.

This play was sooo much easier to make with Washington winning the other night.

In the closest thing they’ll have to a playoff game this year, Gilbert Arenas and the Wizards fed off a sellout crowd Thursday night and ended the franchise-record 13-game winning streak of LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. Washington recovered after blowing a 14-point second-half lead and held on for a 109-101 victory.
“It was a very confidence-inspiring win for us,” Wizards interim coach Ed Tapscott said. “We hope that this’ll give people a bit of a preview of what we will be next year. It’s what we thought we would be this year.”

That was their championship game this year. This is a letdown spot imo and Miami simply MUST have this game whether or not its on a B2B.

Well it's down to the stretch run in NBA. Time to play the teams fighting for playoff positioning against the teams with nothing to play for. As a Sixer fan, I hope you lose. On a personal front, I wish you luck.

so you think this is a bigger let-down than ORL has to ATL?

...i'm torn between the 2 honestly

Rolled with your boys early. Might roll with this one as well.

Slight lean to Atlanta.

Cavs sitting at 6.5 FYI

Routine indeed.

Thats like 4 winning days in a row...what is world coming too..

Marlo, it opened at BM at that #, gonna wait it out, hasn't budged so far.

Back