NBA ROUND 1

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Regular Season: 36-36-3 +5.43 units

Playoffs: 0-0

Like a lot more game tomorrow than today.

Bucks/Bulls UNDER 185.5 (1.25)
My line: 182

Numbers say that both teams are much more efficient of defense than offense. Eyeballs tell me that Bulls in particular, will be slowing the pace and playing their signature D. I think the Bucks are going to have a hard time cracking 90 pts, and a team total bet is also a consideration. Lastly, saying the Bulls are healthy is a joke. Noah hasn't played in a week, Rose is limited, Gibson needs injections prior to games, and Hinrich is out.

GL

I was shocked at that first half, it got back to normal after that.

Good luck going forward sir....

4/19/15

Playoffs: 0-1 -1.37

As BAR pointed out, the Bucks let the first half get away from them, killing the UNDER bet.

BLAZERS +5.5 (1.25)
My Line: Mem -4

Both teams have dealt w/ injuries, but Portland's rotations is the more settled of the two. Memphis getting Conley and Allen back will provide, help, but they will be rusty. Like the Blazers chances of taking game 1.

CLIPPERS PK (1.25)
My line: Clips -2

I think this game means more to LAC than the Spurs. LAC has been a playoff disappointment, 3 years running. Spurs can lose game 1, and will not show any panic. Look for the Clippers to make a statement.

look forward to game 2 bulls/bucks - the under looks golden (repeating others but was shocked at the 1st half scoring at will wihch transpired).......

Bigboob - agreed - game 2 bucks will be an UNDER for me.

Por/Mem UNDER 190 (1.25)
Waiting for the public to push this thing. Memphis is going to have to control pace, this is a low 90's game for me.

Brook Lopez OVER 19 PTS (2.5)
Seeing 21, and 21.5 out there. Looking to capitalize on short number.

Will update record tomorrow. Thus far, only the Brook Lopez bet has me irritated. Got a great price, and still didn't cash. Bucks/Bulls last night is the pace I expected. As long as they keep posting 185's or lower, I'm in.

4/21:
RAPTORS -2 1st qtr (1.25)

Off the game 1 loss, I like Toronto to come out focused and set the early tone. Crowd noise when it has an effect, typically has an effect at the outset of a ball game.

Good Luck.

Rollin a bit. Update record tomorrow.

Clips +5 (1) and clips +175 (.5)
Clips better team. Spurs vulnerable.

Took the same bet (ATS). Still thinking if I want to take Clips ML, CLips for the series or wait and take Clips for the series, if Spurs win Game 3...

BOL!

4/30

Haven't posted my last 6 bets for which I went 4-2 at +2.46 units. Was in Sin City. Will update record, tomorrow now that I'm back and functioning like a human again!!

CLIPPERS +6 (1.25)

Lost w/ them in game 3 when they laid egg. Came back w/ them in 4, pass them in game 5, and now coming back again. I still believe they are the better team, and there is no reason, IMO that the Spurs should be 6 pt favorites when they are home, and the Clips only 2 pt favorites when they are home.

GL.

:cheers3:

Other side for me, Smh.

Hard for me to consider the Clips a better team with the bench they have.

Would have caught up in Vegas if I knew you were there, maybe next time. Drop us a pm when you're out that way again.

Haven't posted my last 6 bets for which I went 4-2 at +2.46 units. Was in Sin City. Will update record, tomorrow now that I'm back and functioning like a human again!!

CLIPPERS +6 (1.25)

Lost w/ them in game 3 when they laid egg. Came back w/ them in 4, pass them in game 5, and now coming back again. I still believe they are the better team, and there is no reason, IMO that the Spurs should be 6 pt favorites when they are home, and the Clips only 2 pt favorites when they are home.

GL.

:cheers3:

I leaned, did not play. Nice work.

Playoffs always move 7.5-8.5 points though so it was kinda right now even though it seemed like a bucket too much.

Emkee - will do - hope to make it out before start of NFL.

Updated playoff record: 9-6 +1.57

Todays Clips/Spurs game looks to be in play for me. Will be considering.

Back