Nba Preseason: Tuesday October 24th

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
First real dabble with pre-season this season. Haven't had as much time lately to work on it but did some cappin today and will be playing quite a few plays. I think this is a 6-3 card at worst. I am not one to play a lot of plays but I am kinda using this as a test as well. Each play is risking a 1/2 unit

Boston -2 +115
Memphis +3.5 +113
Orlando -3 +108
Portland +4 +113
New Orleans +3 +113
Utah +3 +113
New York -3 +111
Charlotte -1.5 +124
Detroit -5 +113

Best of luck. Only a week away fellas.

Best of luck tonight BAR, kind of like a warm up for the real season for you.

Getting excited about the season. Love the first month to 45 days. Its all gravy then. Lts get a little buffer before that.

Expecting big things this season BAR.

This forum is packed full of solid NBA cappers, lets try to get some contests going as well.

Contests are in the works Matt.

Adding............

Detroit -5 +109

Was going to hedge off Charlotte but wil let it ride.

Iliked Det. Charlotte, Orlando Nawlins and golden state..but didnt play any

I never play anything in the pre-season, just watch and wait for the real deal to come.

It'll be here soon enough BAR.

How do you think the Pistons will fare this year? I think the Ben Wallace absense is being too hyped, they will still be near the top of the East; I do think my Cavs will contend though.

Matt I will have a preview thread coming up this week. I agree with your assessments though

Detroit 101-94

1-0 +1.11 units.

New Yok looking real good. Boston right there. Orlando has struggled for 2 qtrs but only down 3 early 4th.

damn, did fondy log in under ur name bar? nice hit on tha pistons, an good luck wit tha rest of tha games pending dog. reg season an playoffs will be a great time, some great cappers CTG has.

Looking good BAR, even if you just manage to be up a few units coming into the season it is still a good way for you to pad the bankroll and also keep up to date for the rest of the year.

Boston came back for push. Original lin would have won but no worries here about selling a point. Boston was lucky to get the push.

3-1-1 +1.80

Utah blows away Denver

5-1-1 +2.93 units.

Hornets down 4 under 5:00 left. Blazers up 2 early third.

GS had a huge thrid..outscored Port 30-17 to negate the nice lead Blazers had.

NOK up 1 under 30 seconds left.

Hornets win it on the court 84-81

6-1-1 +3.49

Blazers pending. They down 82-80 early 4th qtr

Well, Golden St let Baron play 42 minutes tonight and he ammases 33-12-5 on 13-17 from the field.

Blazers put up 61 in first half and barely score half that in second half.

Overall, I'll take it though. Solid start to the season.

6-2-1 +2.99 Units

messed that up...7-2-1...Detroit was played at 2 different prices.

so 7-2-1 +2.99

Going to look at tomorrow's card tonight and see if anything stciks out. Will be gone from 11 am till 11 PM tomorrrow.

LOL Mike.

abcs, you should have played. I actually give yas credit because you peaked my interest yesterday afternoon so I looked the board over. Good thoughts on the card yesterday

Well..may not get to play anything tonight...we'll see if I happen by a computer sometime later(c'mon pinny get those lines up)

Anyways, without lines my intial reactions are HOU,SEA,TOR,MINNY,LAC

I was thinking that prolly 3 outta that group would be good. We'll see. GL to all tonight.

Back