NBA Preseason 10/15-10/21

Marcus000

Fondy's bitch
2007 NBA Preseason Record: 6-3

Nets ML +100
at Charlotte

Worth the shot. The Nets reserves looked pretty decent against Philly in their first game winning in OT. The Nets held a lot of players out of that game and a bunch should see the court tonight including Carter and Jefferson. Charlotte's lone win so far this preseason was against Miami who is playing beyond the shittiest of any team this preseason.

Pacers/Hornets over 190

This won't be the old Pacers team this year as O'Brien's plan is to play an uptempo offense which easily showed in the Pacers last game where they jacked up 101 shots. Biggest problem for the Pacers has been shooting % but they have some good shooters on their team and should improve on that. Both these teams played already at Indiana where 197 points was put up. I see the same thing in this one, high 190's or possibly into the 200's.

1-1 for the night. A shitty 3rd quarter cost the Nets. Pacers game went easily over. Pacers will be a team this year to watch for overs with their new uptempo style.

Tuesday

Minnesota/Atlanta over 188

Gutplay here really no big writeup.

Denver ML +100 at Milwaukee

It was mostly Denver reserves playing in their last game against Detroit as Iverson and Carmelo sat out. They played pretty decent as they only lost to a Detroit team that played all its starters by 3 points. Both Iverson and Carmelo are expected to return tonight and in addition Kenyon Martin and Najera will also be making their preseason debuts. I also wish there was a prop bet for this game on how many fouls Jianlian will have before halftime. I'd put money on over 3.5.

Another 1-1 night. Should have been 2-0 but you can't cap a team not scoring a single point in the 4th quarter until under 3 min is left. What a beyond horrible display by Minnesota in that 4th quarter. If you can't score for 9 minutes in a preseason game you should be thrown out of the NBA. Denver cashes easily. I would make fun of the Bucks but I ran out of material messaging fondy about them.

Wednesday

Memphis/Pacers over 197.5

Jumped on this late but still feel there is value on any number under 200. Two teams that will be running up and down the floor playing uptempo ball. Pacers finally found some shooting touch in their last game shooting over 50%. Should be a high octane exciting preseason game that should be in the 200's.

Knicks +6.5 at Boston

Call me insane I guess with this play. But during preseason I normally fade teams without much depth against teams with it and thats what I'm doing here. Curry will be finally back for the Knicks tonight so Knicks fans can see how the Curry/Randolph duo inside will be. Bostons "Big Three" will put up their points but still question marks on the depth beneath them while the Knicks still have a deep roster with experienced players even tho you want to strangle them sometimes. Worth the shot.

Wednesday

Memphis/Pacers over 197.5

Jumped on this late but still feel there is value on any number under 200. Two teams that will be running up and down the floor playing uptempo ball. Pacers finally found some shooting touch in their last game shooting over 50%. Should be a high octane exciting preseason game that should be in the 200's.

:cheers: on it as well, I got on the line late myself but I feel confident with anything under 200 to be honest.

life: nice job bro

Another split tonight, getting sick of splitting. I guess I was an idiot for thinking the Knicks could actually hang. Over cashed easily

Knicks +6.5 at Boston

Call me insane I guess with this play. But during preseason I normally fade teams without much depth against teams with it and thats what I'm doing here. Curry will be finally back for the Knicks tonight so Knicks fans can see how the Curry/Randolph duo inside will be. Bostons "Big Three" will put up their points but still question marks on the depth beneath them while the Knicks still have a deep roster with experienced players even tho you want to strangle them sometimes. Worth the shot.
looked at boxscore..still no effin clue here

The Knicks were hanging around for awhile in the 1st half, then they got down by DD and it mostly stayed at around 11-13 points down till halftime. But they shot shitty the whole game, they gave up like 65% or some insane number to Boston in the 1st quarter and were only shooting like 30%. Boston had 2 big men get into foul trouble early but the Curry/Randolph duo couldn't even capitalize on that. They really did play beyond shitty and deserved to lose by 40.

Thursday

Rockets -2.5
vs Dallas

Avery said Nowitzki, Stackhouse, and maybe Harris would see less minutes tonight. Its been a week since the Rockets played their last preseason game, which can be a bad thing and a good thing. Since they are learning a new system it was probably better for them to get a week more of learning it and trying to feel comfortable with it. They showed great signs in their last preseason game jumping out to a huge lead at the end of the 1st quarter. Just too bad they had to play 3 more quarters. I'll take the shot on Houston to get the win tonight as like said Avery pretty much doesn't want to give the starters too many minutes tonight.

Golden State +6 at San Antonio

Popo has said a lot of the Spurs veteran players should be limited on minutes tonight, including Duncan. Spurs of course still without Parker. Worth the shot.

abcs: keep dreaming ;)

3-0 sweep for the night. Finally a night I don't split. Houston easily wins and covers, Golden State snuck in there even tho it was pretty much a close game throughout and Phoenix is up 25 points with 2 and a half minutes left in the game. So unless the biggest moose in history tramples on the game, I think the -4.5 should cover lol

2007 NBA Preaseason Record: 12-6

thx bro

Didn't like anything tonight but gonna take a chance on a play on the late game.

Cavs/Orlando over 181

Back