NBA Post Season play #1

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

La Lakers/Phoenix Suns under 214

Obviously the Lakers have 0 chance of taking this series...however I don't think they see it that way. Jackson is the best post season coach I know of and he should have a gameplan for approaching the Suns next week. I might be going out on a limb here, but I'm pretty sure it's not "run with Phoenix"...lol...if they get into a track meet with the Suns, they will not survive the 4th contest! They need to slow down the pace of play, and shorten the games...that's what underdogs do...if they can keep it close, Jackson knows that Kobe can take over the last few minutes of these games and give them a fighting chance. BTW, last year these teams matched up in the playoffs...they went over 214 once out of 7 contests, with two OTs. The line has already dropped, and I expect it to continue dropping all week. Figure this game to stick somewheres around 200, not much more IMO

BAR...THANK GOD you've got your post season record of 0-0 +0 units already posted....if you didn't, people would be REAL confused bro...lol

Billy...once your roomates brother is peepin your thread holla at me....;)

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=2>Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 15 (3 members and 12 guests) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 colSpan=2>B.A.R., linewatcher, Worm1120 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- end currently active users --><!-- popup menu contents -->
<!-- thread tools menu -->
<FORM name=threadadminform action=postings.php?t=24030&pollid= method=post> </FORM><!-- / thread tools menu --><!-- **************************************************** --><!-- thread display mode menu --><!-- / thread rating menu --><SCRIPT src="clientscript/vbulletin_ajax_threadrate.js?v=364" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- vB_AJAX_ThreadRate_Init('showthread_threadrate_form'); var threadid = 24030; //--> </SCRIPT><!-- / popup menu contents --><!-- forum rules and admin links -->

jesus fuckin christ...you talk about MY ego???

of course people read your thread, this is YOUR SITE!!!...lol

2007 NBA Playoffs 0-0-0 +0.00 units...glad we clarified

all kidding aside...it's a good thing you added the "0" ties in there

They read me more elswhere...imma just part of the picture here Bill...20 better cappers than me..and I like it that way

you and i both know that you don't believe what you just wrote...soo what's the point in saying it

I love fuckin wit Billy...Its like the 87-90 Pistons against the Bulls..lil brother trying and trying but can;'t advance to the next level..

and yes Billy...I got my cocky pills in me tonight :)

MichaelJordan.jpg

please name the cappers you believe to be better
This site is full of wonderful cappers..

In all honesty I was joking around..just trying to get a rise outta yas as I know you know I was doing..lol

But...3-4 years ago...NO ONE at Covers had a clue how to bet NBA in the last month...I showed em 3 outta those four years(Philly did it better than me showing wise last year)

Now, at this site, I see so many understanding the easiness of it. Guys have gotten smarter, better and are being rewarded with huge amounts of winnings

So, I go on a crazy streak the last 3 weeks. No big deal, so did a lot of guys. Many get scurred of public plays but the ones that didn;t reaped the beneifits. Three or four years ago the precentage that would jump on those easy plays were below 20 percent(posting forum wise).

BTW..imma rootin for your boys hard core to cough one up to Nugs...that will give us huge playsd in game 3 and prolly game 4 on Sperms

challenge each other to an avatar bet. make it interesting for the forum. duel!

if the spurs play detroit...then we'll do somethin cool...

fun bet, with avators for a year or somthin

You guys are killing me over here. I will say that B.A.R. definitely shed some light on the playoff run for many people. I've only been betting the NBA for 3 years now and B.A.R.'s runs were some of the finest I've seen. Billivy tore it up this season though. I'd love to have seen what kind of #'s you would have thrown up without the medical problems. Either way Austin owns both of you.

1)abcs
2)husteldocuhe
3)lvwar
4)macwestie
5)austintx500
6)VGPOP
7)WAYNE ALLAN ROOT
8)JIM FEIST
9)BElieVE811
10)brewer fan
11)killa
12)j picks
13)betcrimes
14)tuck321
15)willivey
16)jillivey
17)ponch
18)covers-team
19)Koaj
20)redsoxwin
21) B.A.R

...please fill 1-20

no particular order

I agree with BAR here about his skills. 171 out of 308 is 55.5% and making +105 units ouf of so many picks is really nothing special, more of average profit. The other fact is that BAR has great NBA knowledge and his reasoning is usually logical. So just keep reading BAR ..

:smiley_acbe:

Denver Phoenix Dallas Detroit....four consecutive best of 7 series...yes it is going to be a hard road...but they can get there baby!!!

Back