NBA Plays - October

Tito

The Salty Dog
0-0

My plan was to wait til there was at least a little data/games under everyones belt…but I watched the Knicks last night and its not good. They are as bad as I have seen in a while. It is nothing to do w learning the triangle offense (although that doesn't help). Besides Melo, there is literally no one else this team that should really be a starter in this league. Its essentially a team of backups. Kind of a cba team. My buddy who was at the game last night, who is probably the most optimistic Knicks fan I know, and always thinks they are going to do better than they actually do (he was really high on them during the Marbury days), even says they are horrendous. Their defense. Holy shit. Its nonexistent. They don't close out on jumpers, they do nothing. Most teams should easily score 100 on them…I don't care that the Cavs are new to each other. Doesn't matter, this Knicks team will surprise you with their poor quality of basketball. I usually start the Nba season w 1 unit plays, but I'm going big on this….we will see if its a wise move or not, but I feel very confident in this play.

Cavs -7.5 1H -4u-

:shake:

0-1 (-4u)

Well that was a horrible call, happy the Knicks won a game. But I was dead wrong...

Sixers/Bucks OVER 202.5 (-105) -2u-

May add…looking at the Kings and Suns

Back