NBA Plays (February)...

Fookin push last night. C's such a shitty 4th quarter team.

Play up in a bit, some nice situations in the league tonight.

Sunday.

The play...

76ers ML -155 (3.1 to win 2)

Eating the ML chalk.

Sixers in a great spot and own Chicago.

:rolleyes:

Trae Young grudge game vs a beat-up Mavs team, no harm in playing the ML either.

Fortunate to get the points but don't think they'll matter.

Gonna be a defining win/loss for the Squawks, Mavs banged up and Luke picked up his 5th foul 1 minute into the 3rd quarter.

Yet they're down 9 points and look like shit.

Gonna be a defining win/loss for the Squawks, Mavs banged up and Luke picked up his 5th foul 1 minute into the 3rd quarter.

Yet they're down 9 points and look like shit.

I played them also. Bright side is I bet them almost entire win streak, I thought they be ready for this one, no portzingas, Luca was in all kinda foul trouble most the night and they still couldn’t take adv. i did wonder if being at home so much lately had some influence on them reeling off all those wins?

That's as bad a loss I've seen this season.

Refs tried to help them as well.

Squawks going nowhere this season, terribly coached and no identity.

Coach Bud would be have been proud of his former team the way they gave up the 3-ball tonight.

I played them also. Bright side is I bet them almost entire win streak, I thought they be ready for this one, no portzingas, Luca was in all kinda foul trouble most the night and they still couldn’t take adv. i did wonder if being at home so much lately had some influence on them reeling off all those wins?

Defines the 'make or miss' league theory.

Mavs 16-36 from 3, Hawks 5-25 from 3.

That's as bad a loss I've seen this season.

Refs tried to help them as well.

Squawks going nowhere this season, terribly coached and no identity.

Coach Bud would be have been proud of his former team the way they gave up the 3-ball tonight.

It was absolutely a game they shoulda won if they had any designs of being any kind of factor in playoffs. Obviously still a long ways to go and they def been playing better of late but that game was there for taking. Young came up small, Bogdanovic was awful. I guess credit Dallas defense who been really good this year. Dunno that they were so good hawks shoulda shot 5-25 from 3, tough to win games like that! Especially when you giving up open looks to get hit upside the head with 16 treys by Dallas!!

Brad has the team he’s always wanted. 13-1 to win the East when they’re 50 burgers better than 76ers now a joke. It won’t last. Only see them losing a handful of games the rest of the year.

I admit the C's are a definite 'sleeper' in the East.

Sixers will mash them if they meet in the playoffs though.

Throwaway game for Philly last night...

I know you're not a totals type of bettor but if you had to choose one Over game today which game would that be?

Sorry brother, didn't see this post until now.

Will drop you a total tomorrow, they come up in my 'routine' every day but not my thing.

Thursday.

Different approach tonight, last set of games before the All Star break so could be a little dicey.

The same-game parlay...

Bucks ML and Bobby Portis over 12.5 points at +111 (2 to win 2.22)

:rolleyes:

Dribble the ball out, getting 2 down 11 with 30 seconds left in the game. Smh.

Is what it is in this league, nothing worse than a bum padding his stats and busting the spread.

Back