NBA Plays (December)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
15-15 (-2.98)

Inconsistent start to the season.

Shit outside of gambling. Just coming out of a 4 month lockdown where I am that sucked.

Now mandated freedoms, smh.

Looking to get on a run pre-Christmas.

Friday.

The play...

Warriors -7 (3 units)

Is what it is.

:rolleyes:

15-15 (-2.98)

Inconsistent start to the season.

Shit outside of gambling. Just coming out of a 4 month lockdown where I am that sucked.

Now mandated freedoms, smh.

Looking to get on a run pre-Christmas.

Friday.

The play...

Warriors -7 (3 units)

Is what it is.

:rolleyes:
Was a great spot. Revenge. At home. B2B for suns. No booker, and you knew Steph wasn’t going 4-21 or whatever he was the other night lol

Bottom line, Dallas suck under the guidance of Jason Ddik.

Have this lined at Nots -4.

If they beat me by playing the best game of their season then so be it.

Crooklyn 7-0 SU as road chalk and 6-0 SU off a loss this season.

I'll play.

Scurry could pull up and get 21 points and 4 made 3's, break the record and dip but where's the fun in that.

Natty TV game in the unofficial 'birthplace of basketball', surely my man goes thermo-fucking-nuclear and drops at least 35 with 7-8 made triples.

Dubs with 2 days off after this game before heading to Bawstin. Need a show tonight.

Sixers are pathetic.

The Simmons drama is staring to really show and the reality that you can’t run your offense through a 7 ft center.

Doc fucking sucks.

Sixers are pathetic.

The Simmons drama is staring to really show and the reality that you can’t run your offense through a 7 ft center.

Doc fucking sucks.

They’ll never get over getting pistol whipped by Ainge by passing on Tatum and losing assets. They need to start the process over. Maybe 2040 will be their year.

21-16-1 (+9.02)

6-1-1 this month, only loss was a 'same game' parlay. Fucking hate parlays, btw.

Trying to pick my spots as the league eats Covid, will be back on the day to day grind starting Christmas Day.

No need to force plays, just run the marathon, preserve the bankroll and hit that last quarter-mile hard.

Nothing tonight but some nice spots popping tomorrow.

Back