(Game 1)

The play...

Warriors
-7 -110 (3 to win 2.73)

Still plenty of 7's about.

Thoughts a little later.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Dubs 7-2 ATS in Game 1 of a series in the Scurry era.

What worked against the Spurs won't work against the Dubs for OKC.

Dubs won't be missing open bunnies all night like the Alamo geezers did, OKC defense did not play that great at all vs SA.

KD will get his but the Dubs will lockdown everyone else including Russ.

Dubs at their best when playing the 'best'. Should see a focused effort tonight given all the hype around the Thunder right now,

Unlike last season's WCF's when the Rockets limped in off a 7-game series upset,

Dubs didn't respect Houston at all and screwed around in Game 1.

This series will tell us all we need to about Billy D and whether the Spurs series was legit or a fluke, the latter which I lean towards.

Gonna be fun either way.

Off-topic but the end of this regular season has brought on some really questionable/dumb coaching changes/firings.

Vogel replaced by Nate Mac, come on man.

Grizz interviewing a dude that is a career assistant and nothing more after firing Joerger.

I'm telling you the diluted idiot coaching is half the reason why the league is where it's at right now and it will only get worse.

Thunder 1-6 ATS (0-7 SU) as a dog on 3 or more days rest in the playoffs (0-2 SU and ATS this postseason).

I'm on life support but not quite dead yet.

Every bet against the Thunder is a bet against a league-fueled destiny.

Will play Game 2 accordingly and a monster out East.

From a betting standpoint reliant on numbers and the like, what the Thunder did last night is quite amazing.

Dubs up 13 at the half and being a fave of less than 10 was a virtual lock to cover based on the past and predictive,

Was an unlucky bet not a bad one.

Just having a snake-bitten run, the luck element for me right now is non-existent.

adding...

Toronto Raptors at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Cavaliers
-10.5 -115 (3.45 to win 3)

:shake2:

Thanks Divol. Need a little luck.

Spread tonight is the biggest Conference Finals line in the past 20 years, maybe ever.

Is it inflated, yeah. Is it warranted, yeah.

Raps are gonna have a hard time making this a series initially, shit gets competitive in Canada not Cleveland.

League's biggest narcissist just saw the MVP falter in Game 1, he should bring it tonight.

Raps minus JV with Casey having to adjust on 1 day vs the best team out East shouldn't stand a chance.

Home team on 7 or more days rest is 14-4 SU (13-5 ATS) in Game 1 of a series.

BOL Emkee - like the Cavs play in G1. What is the genesis of the Scott Foster fanclub?

whats that mean? is that good or bad for your cavs bet?
sorry, dont follow refs too much

Depends. Will know after 1st quarter unfortunately.

Scotty generally a road team guy but he's somewhat changed his stripes this postseason.

Either way it's always interesting laying double-digits in playoff games.

Rare easy one last night.

Oklahoma City Thunder at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors
-8.5 -105 (2.1 to win 2)

GL bud...

I wanted to type more in discussion thread but sliced my finger open the other day. After watching that game, Dubs had it at 81-69 I believe and got sloppy as hell, like they felt it was done...and Russ got going then things happened. Credit to great OKC defense at times though.

GL bud...

I wanted to type more in discussion thread but sliced my finger open the other day. After watching that game, Dubs had it at 81-69 I believe and got sloppy as hell, like they felt it was done...and Russ got going then things happened. Credit to great OKC defense at times though.

BAR was on the posting DL. Dinged digit.

GL bud...

Thanks man.

Yeah, unlikely we see a 2nd half like that again from the Dubs. Was an odd one for sure given what we've come to expect from this team.

OKC crowded Scurry, Biily D did his homework but the Dubs are a great adjustment team,

We saw it last year in the playoffs vs Memphis and Cleveland - Dubs 7-1 SU and ATS when trailing in a series in the Scurry era.

Had too play it.

Decent refs as well, at least upon first look. Doubt we see such a massive FT discrepancy tonight, Dudley.

These refs a combined 4-0 ATS for the Dubs when they play OKC.

Good hit, em, easy one. You leaning any which way tomorrow? 12 seems pretty outrageous, but ...

Thanks fellas.

Another rare easy one.

The play...

Raptors
+12.5 (2 units)

Still a few 12.5's about, would still play at 12.

Hold your nose play.

Craps in a noted respond spot, win or lose have to play the Canadians here.

Playoffs road dogs off a 25+ road dog loss are 20-9-1 ATS.

Cavs by 5-10 points.

Got cute last time out rather than playing what's in front of me.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Toronto Raptors

The play...

Cavaliers -5 (3 units)

It is what it is.

LeCramps 10-2 SU and ATS in Game 3 when up 2-0 in a series as a road fave.

Probably the worst contestant in a conference finals that I can remember so makes sense

Not sure.

Yeah they're not 'elite' but I think this Cavs team has just clicked and is way better than how they're perceived given they play out East.

KJ wonders how this Cavs team would fare against the Jazz.

I don't mind the Cavs, against an actual brass quartet +1 I like them

Chuck Ramsey still the most interesting thing from Cleveland in my lifetime, now Stipe is #2 and tip's Tevas are #3. Cavs can muck that all up though.

late add...

Golden State Warriors at Oklahoma City Thunder

The play...

Thunder
+2.5 (3 units)

Think it's probably safe to call this one...

:cheers3:

yup

giphy.gif

nice call bro, had it also

Thanks fellas.

The play...

Cavaliers -5.5 -108 (3.24 to win 3)

Random thoughts later on.

Expect a much better effort from the Cavs tonight. Thompson was a non-factor last game, that will change.

Kyrie and Kevin will score.

Decent refs.

LeCramps 6-1 SU (7-0 ATS) on the road off a playoff road loss of 15 or more.

Cramps also 4-0 SU and ATS off an away fave loss as an away fave.

Home dogs in the playoffs off a 10+ win are 2-10 ATS (1-11 SU) the next game.

adding...

Golden State Warriors at Oklahoma City Thunder

The play...

Thunder +1.5 -118 (4 units)

Last edited:
Maybe jumped the gun on OKC, was sure Green would get suspended.

Guess only deep bench dudes feel the wrath of the league when it comes to attacking another man's nuts.

Either way, home teams off a 20+ home win are 46-19 SU in the playoffs since the 2005 season (7-2 SU this season).

My 'line' for this game is OKC -2.5, they are not a true underdog like the Craps but a perceived underdog by the people,

So any home dog trends/stats are a mute point in this particular series.

Dubs have only ever been beaten by 20+ in a playoff game once in the Curry era, they are 0-1 SU and ATS in that spot the following game.

Imo, the Dubs are done and dusted.

Also gonna assume the league deploys Mike Callahan as the head ref tomorrow in order to align the stars.

Got back on track last night.

The play...

Cavaliers -10.5 (3 units)

Shit falling into place.

Oklahoma City Thunder at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors -6.5 -118 (3 units)

Thanks brother.