NBA Plays (April 1st - April 14th)...

Don't think I've seen a home dog cover a spread this big in April in the past 15 years, we shall see.

April a big chalk dominant month...

Since 2007, road chalk of 15+ in the month of April are 7-0 ATS winning by an average margin of +29.2 points.

Let's see if the C's are the first team in just under 17 years to screw it up...

Just a huge tariff there.

Don't feel bad, they only were covering spread for maybe 1 minutes total tonight.

Looking at numbers recently, I feel like we're seeing some inflation due to previous end of the season results. Just a thought.

Since 2007, road chalk of 15+ in the month of April are 7-0 ATS winning by an average margin of +29.2 points.

Let's see if the C's are the first team in just under 17 years to screw it up...

Not the same trend, but Orlando at home is -16.5 tonight and in a tight one too.

Celtics not a serious team. Would be shocked if they win it all this season.

Get it back tomorrow, big play...

Oh those Celtics....

Got the call...

Clippers were the big play today.

See Kawhi was confirmed out this morning, so will pass.

Will try and find another play...

I love your picks and your King Lear quote. I taught high school English for 35 years and by far my favorite play to teach was King Lear.

"Thou shouldest not been old till hadst been wise." the fool

Knicks have never not won or covered under Coach Thibs when favored after losing 3 straight.

The average winning margin for them in this spot is by 17 or more points.

Had to be done...

Knicks make things much harder on themselves on offense.

I'm noticing extra tonight with 1st half over bet.

This line-up, bro got McBride still out there after playing the entire 1st quarter.

Queens have been known to choke a 2nd half or two...

Pacers 6-1 SU and ATS as home chalk off a loss this season winning by an average margin of +19.6 points.

11-3 SU and ATS off a loss in general this season winning by an average margin of +12.1 points.

Had to be played...

Why would the Spurs have a guy like Graham on their team? Dude is a league loser and only good for throwing in junk 3s against my bets. There has to be some Euro or second round pick who could use that playing time.

Just lost to 3 of the worst teams in the league and their last 3 games at home, had to be played on the buy-low vs a same conference playoff contender.

Mucks 9-1 SU and ATS v the Knicks last 10 and have won their past 4 home games off 3 straight losses by decent margins...

45-23-2 (+47.02)

Try and get this 50 units before the playoffs begin.

Had it but shit the bed with some bad plays.

Tuesday has a decent looking slate, a few good games in there...

They opened at +100.

Zinger and Horford OUT for Boston.

It's a circle the wagons game for Milwaukee against another Eastern contender and noted rival.

If they are tanking for the 3rd seed, so be it.

Makes perfect 'NBA sense' to lose to the worst teams and break the streak by beating the team with the league's best record.

Home chalk off 4 straight favorite losses are 18-6 SU...

Also don't think Boston will be motivated to beat the Mucks in any way.

C's been bringing down the starters minutes of late...

Back