NBA Plays (10/31-11/4)...

Grind_4_Mine

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Thanks for the Jazz last night fellas.....

running it back on the Nets tonight

Joisey -2.5 (2u)

gl :cheers:
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks guys, looks like we all cashed on that one

Thursday

Pistons -4 -110
(2u)

played this about 20mins ago at BM - i'm ridin', not collidin'

I expect the same type of game in Seattle as we saw in Denver.

Certainly not going to back a young team enduring a b2b this early in the season, catching a fresh legged Suns squad. I do think the Sonics will break the century mark at home tonight and will continue to improve as the year progresses. Suns run away in the 4th (hopefully earlier), 123-104

Ridnour status still up in the air, but I have a hunch he plays since it was announced on espn that he felt good enough to go in Denver. Not really sure how PJ is going to divide the minutes between Watson, West, and Ridnour in that backcourt...

Suns -10 -110 (1u)

wed: 1-0 +2u
thurs: 1-1 +.9u

Friday

Passing on Raptors +3... Raps have lost 6 straight in NJ, including 3 postseason games. Kidd and Carter played sub-par openers and Wright really stepped up and carried the load. Nets played a sloppy second half, but closed shit out in overtime. Bosh is slowly working himself back from the injury and said he doubts he'll be logging 30+ anytime soon, seeing around 25 or so in the opener. I love this Raps squad, but not enough to ride them in Jersey when Bosh is not quite full strength.

Pistons +3 -110 (1u)
Wizards +7 -110 (1u)
Blazers +8 -110 (1u)

Look for Roy to have a bounce-back game for the Blaze after being shut down by BRUCE BRUCE in the opener.. Blaze put a dogfight in SA scrapping to within 3 in the 4th at one point... Webster & Aldridge are budding stars...I got much respect for the Hornets and their tough play at home, but I think this line is a shade inflated... can't wait to watch the "Big Three" start to gel and Agent Zero doing everything in his power to spoil their night and come through with the guarantee. Gil's shit is getting kinda old though imo, but I love his game..

Will play Warriors once things shake out.... strong lean towards the Spurs laying that chalk. Short on time, gotta run to work.

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">This one keeps growing on me... no Brand, no Livingston for LAC and GS has a game under their belts. I'm glad they got thrashed on the road in Utah; maybe it'll get this team goin tonight. I don't see the likes of Cassell, Mobley, Maggette, Patterson, and Kaman runnin' and gunnin' with BD, Al, Monte, Pietrus, and Biedrins tonight.. Think GS avoids an 0-2 start and sqeaks by LAC. Gonna need a good one from Buike to break the seven game losing skid in Staples...

Warriors +2 (3u)

Added 2u through local, at +2 also

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:
Back