NBA Playoffs: Wednesday and Thursday

bluemyboy

CTG Player
Baskets record at CTG: 55-42

Det/Chi under 185

getting on this early. Detroit will be slightly embarrised and again we are in the elimination game in game 6 or 7 of the series. I think this one ends up way under this total. Will probably have one play on the suns tomorow if that line goes up a bit. Also, will probably add something to thursday if GS makes this a series. we'll see.

goodluck.

love this call. im going big on it.

me too, my favorite totals play I have seen yet in the playoffs. cannot see it going anywhere but down either from 185, we'll see. good luck to us on it.

adding:

Phoenix Suns +3.5

I really think that this line may climb back past 3.5 to 4. but, I have been watching this line for a while and I am taking 3.5 now while I can get it. seems like some books are retreating down to 3. I could see this line flip flop around 3/3.5 all day. I am playing this because I expect there to be a huge influx of SA money pushing this line past where it should be due to the suspensions. It is a tough play to stomach, but I'll play it. Dont think I will end up playing on Chicago tomorrow, but if I have anything else that will be it.

goodluck.

Nice job on grabbing what I think will be the best lines you'll see for both plays. Agree 100% with the total play. GL

Nice job on grabbing what I think will be the best lines you'll see for both plays. Agree 100% with the total play. GL

thanks Jpicks.... goodluck with your plays today. I think some kind of middle here would make alot of us happy, not to mention make for a great game.

i thought you were taking suns 1h and spurs at halftime when they be gettings pts for full game like we discussed. did you?

i thought you were taking suns 1h and spurs at halftime when they be gettings pts for full game like we discussed. did you?

nah, I just liked it. Im only playing my game lines these days. Nice hit with it!

whew.... that was a close one. Baskets record at CTG: 56-42 Looking at the games for Friday and suspect I'll have a play in both, probably get them up sometime tomorrow. night.

under in NJ and over in Phx, just following BC's elimination totals. just gotta figure out when the best time to get in is. hopefully the lines dont move much overnight.... also figure that at least one of the two home teams will be a public underdog, but we will see how the bets come in tomorrow. night man.

adding:

Chicago Bulls -1

Like having a good number, but I think if they win this they win by more then 3 points. I think they are undervalued tonight and this line has moved enough for me to jump on board. Will have atleast two plays tomorrow as well.

goodluck.

Baskets record at CTG: 57-43

well not a great night, would have been nice to get the win as well. oh well onto tomorrow. 57% through first 100 plays at CTG.... think I like it here.

Very good record indeed...nice call on the under but more impressive grabbing that early number

Back