NBA Playoffs Thursday...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
6-4-1 +8.40 units

I am asuming NoLa doesn't come back. They are pitiful tonight.

Want to post this now. My time will be limited over next 4-5 days so may not play much

Chicago U200.5 -110 3 units

I will try to get back with thoughts in a bit. Still looking at the sides.

GL BAR

Chillups was unreal tonight, UNREAL. Glad I watched the game cause this is one of the best b2b postseason performances I can remember. Insane.
chillups.png

Chauncey has been amazing. Hope he stays healthy and Nugs could makethe run to the WCF's

Fwiw, I already played Houston at 5.5 for Friday.

Back late tomorrow. GL. May add a side. Depends how much time I get to cap manana.

Chauncey has been amazing. Hope he stays healthy and Nugs could makethe run to the WCF's

Back late tomorrow. GL. May add a side. Depends how much time I get to cap manana.

:cheers:

It sure is fun watching Billups smoke CP3. What a shame that this guy was wasting away in Motown for the past few years. He could have been playing at this level all this time instead of wallowing in boredom and going through the motions for that vomit-inducing offense in Detroit.

Dallas -5 -110 3 units

unfortunately I can't make a case against this play. Not sure whether I take it myself since I don't rate the Mavs as highly (think their current edition may be a classic team that tends to bottle it rather than seize the opportunity, but we'll see) but I can't make a case against it.

Was going to ask you about this game.
Similar to the nuggz play last night, i already jumped on it last night for a ml play.

Back