NBA Playoffs Round 1

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Playoffs: 0-0

BOSTON +7 (.75) and BOSTON +280 (.25)
My line: NY -6

Battle tested Boston will not be intimidated or phased by NY. I expect to see a real focus on defense and a rugged style of ball, two key components to slowing the Knicks offense down. I think this one comes down to the wire.

Good Luck.

BULLS +4.5 (.75) and BULLS +175 (.25)
MY line: NJ -3

Not a believer in NJ. Will be betting the Bulls a good amount this series depending on price. This Nets team is not ready for playoff basketball IMO. None of their core has ever won anything, and I question their toughness. Hoping Noah takes the shot and plays.

Good Luck.

I played the same plays (without Bulls to win the game - but will take them to win the series).
Nets only win against them was by 4 points and when Bulls were without Noah - I hope Bulls lose by 2- 3 points tonight and then I will pound on them to take the series...

BOL!!!

Not the best starts:

MEMPHIS +6 (.75) and +220 (.25)

BULLS +4.5 (.75) and BULLS +175 (.25)

Good Luck.

On both lines as well (and took both to win the series...)
Good luck mate!

Tuesday NBA

Playoffs: 2-1-1 +4.2 units

Thanks fellas. I have a better feel for the Eastern Conference than I do the West right now. Zig Zagh has held up thus far, but the sample size is tiny and the spread restriction has been 0-4.5. Today and tomorrow we will see what happens with the double digit dogs. Memphis will likely be a play in game 3 for me. The question is do I play the game or the 1st qtr? ML or spread? If ML, can I find something to parlay it with for better odds? Clips ain't sweeping, and IMO, game 3 is the most likely game for Memphis to take.

BOSTON +6.5 (.75) and BOSTON +260 (.25)
My line: Ny -5.5

Boston was a pathetic 4th quarter away from winning game 1. In order to win this one, Boston has to dictate the pace, and if game 1 is any indication, the pace is right where the C's need to grab game 2, and even the series up.

Good Luck.

Hit with Memphis last night. Playing the home team down 2-0 angle. On that note:

BOSTON -2.5 (.75)

DENVER -1.5 (.75)
My line: Den -2.5

GS was in the zone, we will see if that lasts.

3-4 +2.21 units

Not the kind day I was looking for yesterday. Numbers are tight. I lean ATL, but can't pull the trigger they just seem to fundamentally flawed.

NETS +2.5 (.45) and NETS +125 (.30)
MY line: Chi -1.5

I don't think Chicago wins 3 straight.....

GL.

5/1 NBA Action

5-5 +2.88 units

Took a terrible beat on the Nets last Saturday. Since then I went 2-1 on un-posted plays. Lost Denver in game 3, came back with Houston in their game 4 win and hit the under in last nights Warriors game.

Bos/NY OVER 181.5 (.75)

My line: 184

Bos can't throw the ball in the ocean, but NY sure can. With the line creeping up, this many are calling for a blowout. The Knicks and over seem to go hand and hand, but 9 is too expensive for me. My numbers say NY scores 95+, if that happens the 'over' should cash.

Looking real hard at Houston..can't make heads or tails of the Atl/Ind series. Seems to be a home dominated series. Atl went from looking horrible to looking great. They go as the inconsistent Josh Smith goes, and I don't like betting on inconsistent teams......

Good Luck.

:thumbsup2:

the celtics haven't scored enough points in regulation for any of the games to go over if the knicks only scored 95...maybe they'll heat up for you tho, good luck!

Friday 5/3 NBA Action

5-6 +2.05 units

Knicks poor shooting doomed me in game 5. Not touching game 6.

HOUSTON -1 (.75)
My line: Hou -3

Houston has been the better team over the past two games. They have the momentum right now, and while I don't see them winning the series, I like them to force a game 7. Houston is playing care-free and pressure free ball right now, the perfect mindset for a young team. OKC is staring down huge expectations and a mountain of pressure to close this thing out. Not the best mindset to be in.

PACERS +110 (1) and UNDER 187.5 (.75)
My line: Indy -1 184.5

Time for Indy to get serious and put the inconsistent Hawks away. I have the Pacers rated as the better club in nearly all relevant categories. I believe the wrong team is favored. Indiana wins their way tonight. Call it 92-86.

CLIPPERS +6.5 (.75)
My line: Mem -5.5

Grabbing what I perceive to be some extra value due to the Blake injury. Clippers have the talent to overcome the injury, and are the desperate team. They have shown the ability to win in Memphis, in the playoffs, and getting over 2 possessions presents excellent value IMO.

Good Luck tonight.

:shake:

Last edited:
Was over in Lex's thread and his parlay inspired me to swing for one myself:

3T parlay: PACERS +110, Indy UNDER 187, Clippers +6 (.5 to win 3.75)

If first two legs of parlay hit, it would open some options for me in the Clippers game.

Good Luck.

Back