NBA Playoff Wed.

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
NBA Playoff Wed -> Friday

Just been too busy to really have got on any roll in 2009... played stuff small here and there and did not see the end of the year situations come up as they have in the past... those "gimmies" so stayed away. Loved Orlando in Game 1 and leaned Houston but said I would come back the other way if they both won SU and they did.

Boston -4 5 Units

Lakers -6 -115 1H 2 Units

Lakers -10 2 Units

Boston is too good at home to lose two in a row to a team starting JJ Reddick. They will tighten up on defense and not allow 40+ points in the paint again.

The Lakers shot like 2 of 17 from 3. That won't happen again... Kobe should be feeling better and expect him to shoot 15 FT's tonight.

GL!

Last edited:
Getting down with a bit more on the Lake-show.

Adding:

Lakers -6.5 1H -105 2 Units (on top of the original 2 for the 1H)

Lakers -4.5 / Cavs -7 -120 6 Units

Thanks guys.

3-1 +7.6 Units. +
pending 5 Unit (-120) teaser w/ Cavs -7.

Adding:

Cavs -12.5 6 Units

Just think without Horford and a tiny front line, Cleveland will once again get too many second chance opportunities. Atlanta lost by nearly 30 and shot 44%. Cleveland didn't even shoot amazing, only 47%. The dust is off.... Game 2 last series Atlanta was the product of a 40 point swing after Miami made some adjustments after Game 1, and Cleveland now without dust, and some minor adjustments should continue to out rebound, and shoot even better this game.

Let's throw a bit more on Cleveland in this game, in the form of the 3Q to put this one away, and hope to give LJ and the gang the 4Q off.

Cavs -1 -120 3Q 2 Units

Thanks guys.

6-1

Magic -4.5 10 Units (Game 3)

Really like Magic tonight, lean Houston 1H but Lakers perhaps in the game. Might just HOPE Houston wins and we get an awesome setup for LAL in Game 4.

Boston was impressive in Game 3 vs. Chicago but the Bulls were a product of being down on themselves for not being up 2-0. Tonight, I expect a huge defensive effort out of the Magic. The Magic when they need to really get up vs. the better teams at home... they've done it all year and I think they can get it done here.

Just didn't feel like creating a new thread. I changed the title but it's not showing up on the forum... ah well.

Thanks... always check in tuck's threads and then do my part and if I like... always an auto play.

Back