2nd Round:

12-3 (+20.08)

3rd Round:

6-3 (+8.35)

Finals:

4-1 (+7.62)

Overall:

111-81 (+57.74)

Having a pretty good playoff run so far.

Getting on Game 1 now, will drop a few thoughts a little later.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors
-6.5 -118 (3.54 to win 3)

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Simple stuff.

Revenge and precedent gets set in Game 1, a year in the making.

Impossible to come out flat here even if there was a month of rest prior to this game.

As for matchups, numbers and the like...

The Warriors have all the advantages,

Would not be surprised by a sweep but barring league intervention this series will be over in 6 or less in the Dubs favor.

I'm thinking 5 games.

Age-old saying comes into play here as well which is that 'Defense wins Championships'.

Dubs are as much a juggernaut defensively as they are offensively.

Cavs' defense has appeared better this postseason because they have faced a bunch of shitty offenses.

Raps and C's are junk with the ball.

The only offense they faced with a true superstar threat and a pulse was the Pacers with PG13,

And that happened to be the only series they 'struggled' in.

The Cavs' defense will not be able to handle what the Dubs throw at them, period.

Will drop 'digits' as the week progresses...

My line for Game 1 using 'predictive numbers' yada-yada is Warriors -9.

The value is actually on Golden State in Game 1 and the overall series.

And no harm laying up to -8 in Game 1, found a 6.5 and am wired to go with the best number available most of the time.

Highest juice I'll drink on a spread is around -150.

Game 1 has massacre written all over it.

This Dubs team is so much better than last seasons, there are no holes on either side of the ball.

Yo em I knew u would turn shit around man, how the fuck do u have the patience just to bet on NBA year after year and produce...patience is so key in life lol 30 -12 record in playoffs is telling something fellas

Thanks fellas.

A few Finals numbers...

Home fave in Game 1 is 12-2 SU and ATS.

Western Conference home fave is 10-1 SU and ATS in Game 1 winning by an average of 11 points.

West Game 1 fave hasn't lost or failed to cover since 2004 when BAR's Pistons shit-whipped the Lakers.

West currently riding a 9-0 SU and ATS streak in Game 1.

Is what it is, league is built for the better team to get the cake.

Cut and dry 1st game and exactly as expected.

Cavs got clamped down by the league's best defense and the final scoreline should have been much worse.

Adjustments will be made in Game 2 (by LeCramps) but will it be enough, probably not.

Playoffs: 31-12 (+44.73)

adding...

Cleveland Cavaliers at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors -8.5 (3 units)

Last edited:

Both teams will be better in Game 2 which is concerning for the Cavs.

Not one piece of 'data' or 'number' supports a play on Cleveland at any spread less than 10.

My spread for this game is Dubs -10 after Game 1 with most things taken into account.

Dubs are winning their home games this postseason by an average margin of 17.7 points.

A Cavs play in Game 2 is having ones money riding on nothing more than pure unadulterated luck.

Playing these Finals game by game so no idea what I'll be playing in Game 3 which is the game where the intangibles show up.

Get it em. Dubs gotta protect the home court. There won't be no letting up. Blow out and embarrass the Cavs is their mind state. Lebron won't go easy though but I think it's just too much firepower on one side. GL man.

Get it em. Dubs gotta protect the home court. There won't be no letting up. Blow out and embarrass the Cavs is their mind state. Lebron won't go easy though but I think it's just too much firepower on one side. GL man.

Yep. Dubs gotta hit 'em with the death punch of death and I'm sure they will.

Thanks man.

Scotty 2 Hotty and T-Bruv along with 'Funny' Capers assigned to officiate by the league tonight.

That 'pure, unadulterated luck' thing got a lot stronger for the Cavs.

Klay will draw 2 quick early fouls to take away his defense. Dray will probably get 2 techs and get ejected.

And Steph will get pulled and grabbed all game.

Potential Ghost of Stern Game unfortunately.

But that being said the Dubs are more than good enough to overcome the bullshit, maybe.

Numbers > Ghosts.

Steph keeping the Cavs in it.

Bad combo if he continues to play like ass with the 2 sharks aka Scotty and T-Bruv lurking.

Not enough to make me buy any Cavs stock though.

Riding it out. Leggo...

Playoffs: 32-12 (+47.73)

adding...

Golden State Warriors at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Warriors ML -141 (3 to win 2.13)

just ride the Dub cover train and you be cashing long time

never have i been so disinterested in a nba playoff in a long time, this season cant end soon enuff

nice job so far amigo

Thanks Ret.

Normally a spot you'd play the home team but this feels like straight domination, a statement after the shit that occurred last Finals.

Last seasons Finals felt different after the first 2 games (I played Cleveland in Game 3), this time it's totally different.

Dubs have had the '3-1' crap thrown in their face all season and Cramps and Co have been one of the worst with the halloween shit,

Along with Cramps subtle messages, the t-shirts, Kermit sipping tea etc.

Cavs are thoroughly outmatched here up against a hella-focused KD and the best defense in the league.

Dubs had 20 turnovers in Game 2 and still beat the shit outta Cleveland, team is so good they can overcome their only real flaw.

You're playing with fire betting against this team right now, it's ride or collide.

Dubs just blew out the Lebron-lead Cavs with Scott Foster and Tony Brothers officiating, if that's not a sign I don't know what is.

Should the Game 3 play lose will play Game 4 accordingly.

My line for this game is Dubs -4.

Went with the small money-line because it was there, prefer it on anything 3 and under. More habit than anything else.

Get the brooms out

Seems that way, would put the Dubs in the conversation for greatest team ever with a sweep.

Proclaimed and self-proclaimed 'best player in the world' got a Trip-Dub and looked somewhat dominant but his team lost.

And it could be argued KD looked more dominant.

Writing is on the wall.

Dubs 6-0 SU and ATS on the road this postseason with an average winning margin of 15.6 points.

Dubs 14-0 SU this postseason with an average winning margin of 16.9 points.

And by the numbers the Cavs are a lesser team than both the Jazz and Spurs.

Again, Numbers > Ghosts.

Dubs 6-0 SU and ATS on the road this postseason with an average winning margin of 15.6 points.

Dubs 14-0 SU this postseason with an average winning margin of 16.9 points.

And by the numbers the Cavs are a lesser team than both the Jazz and Spurs.

Again, Numbers > Ghosts.

You compare that to last postseason where they were 10-6 SU on the road winning by an average margin of 2.3 points.

And 29-9 SU overall winning by an average margin of 9.0 points.

Super efficient is an understatement. Team improved ten-fold.

KD aqusition could go down as undoubtably the best signing in the history of the league as far as numbers and accumulated 'ships,

No matter which way you look at it, hate it or love it.

You compare that to last postseason where they were 10-6 SU on the road winning by an average margin of 2.3 points.

And 29-9 SU overall winning by an average margin of 9.0 points.

Super efficient is an understatement. Team improved ten-fold.

KD aqusition could go down as undoubtably the best signing in the history of the league as far as numbers and accumulated 'ships,

No matter which way you look at it, hate it or love it.
:shake2:

Refs in Game 3 should be interesting.

Marc Davis and Monty McCutchen will help the Cavs if they're deployed.

Like Scottie Pippen alluded to earlier today, 'Cavs gonna need some home cooking'.

Shump the only dude on the Cavs roster outside of Cramps that's not playing scared.

Wouldn't be a bad move by Cramps to put him in the starting line-up in place of 'Who Killed' JR.

Although I have seen our man Cramps hesitate when KD is on him outside of the key.

Thanks man.

Scotty 2 Hotty and T-Bruv along with 'Funny' Capers assigned to officiate by the league tonight.

That 'pure, unadulterated luck' thing got a lot stronger for the Cavs.

Klay will draw 2 quick early fouls to take away his defense. Dray will probably get 2 techs and get ejected.

And Steph will get pulled and grabbed all game.

Potential Ghost of Stern Game unfortunately.

But that being said the Dubs are more than good enough to overcome the bullshit, maybe.

Numbers > Ghosts.
DAyG_uoVoAARk6z.jpg

Back