Nba players and teams with Covid-19 thread 2020

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
I figure we could put all the players by name and by team in this thread who are going or not going to Orlando. I will try and edit it daily in this post. It's nothing political, nothing with an agenda. Only to help for capping and to keep up. Like an injury report. No need for comments on players that are your opinion either please. Just an info thread. Thank you.

Nets-Dinwiddie out, DeAndre jordan out, Prince out.

Pacers-Oladipo opted out

Lakers-Bradley opted out, Rondo out (injury)

Wizards - Bertans opted out, Beal out.

Blazers-Ariza opted out

Last edited:
Hearing Lou Will is very close to opting out but he has 2 or 3 wives to feed so who knows.

Flippers without Lou won't win it all, Kawhi needs a Van Vleet type dude.

Playoff Paul (George) is a straight myth.

Hearing Lou Will is very close to opting out but he has 2 or 3 wives to feed so who knows.

Interesting.

I heard Doc say two days ago that everyone looks like a go.

What is Vics reasoning?

Ariza is the the one that actually merits happening. He has a legit reason. I guess Spencer could as well right now.

DeAndre is a bitch, but that is how the Nets will be with Cancer Kyrie out there.

What is Vics reasoning?

Ariza is the the one that actually merits happening. He has a legit reason. I guess Spencer could as well right now.

DeAndre is a bitch, but that is how the Nets will be with Cancer Kyrie out there.

Vic wanted to continue to rehab injury. Non covid issue.

Vic wanted to continue to rehab injury. Non covid issue.
Fair enough there if he hadn't already come back and played a bunch of games lol.

The last game before the shutdown, he had a great game vs Boston.

To each their own.

Ya the Oladipo one makes no sense

Hes willing to go there, so it's not covid

Wonder if he got reinjured or hurt something, just doesnt wanna miss the pay day

Ya the Oladipo one makes no sense

Hes willing to go there, so it's not covid

Wonder if he got reinjured or hurt something, just doesnt wanna miss the pay day

It’s definitely about the pay day. The problem is that he’s hurting the team because they can’t sign someone else to take his spot and get a body on the floor. Seems a bit selfish no?

I died when I read this:biglaugh:

Apparently that was Montrezl.

No way these dudes can hold up for 3 months, NBA and them ho's go hand in hand.

Also hearing Harden on a thottie bender right now before joining the bubble.

Hmmmm...

Good question.

Ball handler with playogff experience who also had improved the 3pt shot.

I don't think so but will have to look at the antalytics.

was listening to KOC on ringer pod and he said numbers not great with him and Lebron on the floor

You still don’t really need to respect his shot , right ?

was listening to KOC on ringer pod and he said numbers not great with him and Lebron on the floor

You still don’t really need to respect his shot , right ?
That is right...

The numbers are terrible with those two. I saw that sometime during this break when trying to cap moving forward.

Anyone think memphis is gonna hold that 8 spot. 3.5 game lead is pretty sizeable but I think no or Port come out hot and out serious pressure on mem

Updating the original post as we go, will try and keep up to date as much as possible. This will be all pre start.

This is hilarious as can be and expected.

I hope no one actually believed these guys were in their homes 24/7 this past spring.

Back