NBA Play Of The Evening...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
LeBron James has averaged 30.0 points, 8.4 rebounds and 7.0 assists in 45 games this season.
LeBron James has averaged 27.7 points, 8.6 rebounds and 7.0 assists in 37 games versus the Warriors in his career.

I THINK He Gets Over 30 Tonight... Lotta Warriors Are Out/Hurt. Statement Game For The Little Bitch. (Ow! He Fouled Me! I Know! I Traveled! But Still)

Call Me Crazy...Like The Under As Well...

GL ALL!

---Vapster

I was afraid of lakers props cause they working in all the new guys that gonna allow bron to do less ideally. I think lakers the bet and will be riding them a lot down stretch, nba needs them in playoffs.

Hope he hits for you. Im begging giddey to have a monster 4th qrtr to sweep my props, he shooting like ass tho. Just something to keep in mind going forward w lakers, I think bron will slow down his big scoring nights and try to get these guys involved now that he got record he wants to win and that how he has always won. Maybe bron assist some nights? I dunno, im gonna hold off on laker props and ride them to win some games, they need to go like 17-6 down the stretch.

Back