NBA play -- Celtics at Bulls...

brewers7

Pretty much a regular
#1 Boston Celtics (54-41) at #8 Chicago Bulls (43-42), Sunday, 6:30 p.m. EST

Line: Celtics -2.5. Total 204.

Series: Bulls lead 2-1.

The thumb injury to the Bulls’ Rajon Rondo was just the boost the Celtics needed to get back into this series. Jimmy Butler struggled in Game 3, shooting 7-for-21 from the field. Butler also had a -27 plus/minus rating, meaning the Bulls were outscored by 27 points when Butler was on the court.

The Celtics had great balance in Game 3 with Al Horford leading the way with 18 points and 8 rebounds. Isaiah Thomas added 16 points and 9 assists, Jae Crowder had 16 points and 6 boards, while Avery Bradley 15 points, 7 assists and 7 rebounds. Terry Rozier came off the bench to score 11 points.

The home team had won 7 straight in this series until the playoffs. The road team has won every game in the postseason. Boston is 24-18 on the road this season which ranks them as #4 in the league.

The Celtics have the momentum now. I talked about the NBA Zig-Zag Theory last night. According to that theory, the pick would be Chicago tonight. However, I do not blindly follow that theory. I have my own adjustments and modifications. You have to know when to zig and when to zag.

I am going to zag and take the Celtics to even the series.

My pick:

Boston Celtics -2.5, laying $110 to win $100 (1 unit, normal play).

GL.

I may have another play Sunday...

Cannot argue with that. Little Zeke was able to get even more rest the other night too.

Rondo made the ball move, now they are pretty stale. Jimmy would have to have a monster game.

GL on the play.

Cannot argue with that. Little Zeke was able to get even more rest the other night too.

Rondo made the ball move, now they are pretty stale. Jimmy would have to have a monster game.

GL on the play.

Thanx...I expect Butler to improve dramatically from his Game 3 performance, but I think Thomas can have a big game, too, to off-set what Butler does...At least I hope so...

Back