NBA monday

Toronto????
REALLY????
Was loving the team that is playing hungry like a team, versus te=he club that is soooo lost right now - still on the road - losing to OKC and SA.......
They must just be longing to get home for Christmas........

Would urge you to stay away from the Lakers. They are 2 games away from Boston. Nothing else really matters to them right now. Just assume breakdowns and confusion. Over is possible. Lakers have gone over after every loss. GL
I guess I could be wrong here. Payback angle is real but right now I would not trust them. It may take some time before we can reasonably bet on the Lakers. Emotionally they are in a state of delayed shock from the Finals that they just can not work through.

Would urge you to stay away from the Lakers. They are 2 games away from Boston. Nothing else really matters to them right now. Just assume breakdowns and confusion. Over is possible. Lakers have gone over after every loss. GL
I guess I could be wrong here. Payback angle is real but right now I would not trust them. It may take some time before we can reasonably bet on the Lakers. Emotionally they are in a state of delayed shock from the Finals that they just can not work through.

im just thinking that the lakers are due to win ats any day now and why not against a way-below .50 memphis team that is quite slumping themselves?

tonight:

den-4.0
vs por
hou-4.5 @njn
tor+2.5 @lac
lal-10.5 @mem

crossing my fingers

BOL to all and enjoy your games!

it takes balls to back the Raptors and the Lakers right now, i'm not sure what it takes to back both of them in one night, though :36_11_6:

good luck

Back