NBA Monday.....

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Alright, solid card tonight. Notr playing anything big but expect these games to win in all honesty. Lining up some better plays in the rest of the week(as far as strength).

Detroit -5.5 -110
Toronto -2.5 -110
Phoenix -15 -110

No Mike Miller for Grizzlies is sooo key. They also are in full tank mode here now. The Suns may start slow but this atrocious Grizzlie defense will allow for quite the blowout. Suns 116-90

The Stons looked very good yesterday. Then again. the Bucks have mailed their season in. Rip got a needed rest amnd is probable. Same with Webber. Detroit's motion and passing offense is too much for this Nugget team. They don''t like to try hard on defense and thats what will cost them there. Extra bonus having Hunter back to chase A.I around a bit. He is one of Iverson's toughest defenders over the years.

The Oden/Durant race is on in Boston. They may make some games interesting the rest of the year but if they win more than 1-2 games the restof the season I will be shocked.

Other thoughts:

Milwaukee looks dead to the world after yesterday. That bein said, Krystowiak is challenging the players on this mini-road trip to show some heart and desire and earn spots for next season.

I think GSW is a live dog tonight. I won;t play them because the Spurs are playing just that good now. I wouldn't lay the chalk though.

GL to all tonight.

what exactly does SA have to play for in this game? this is almost a must win for GSW after last nights meltdown in the 4th at staples. im waiting for the best line and hitting GSW + pts.

Looks good man, gonna play some team unders on Memphis. No way that team lights it up tonight at Phoenix.

You need to sell me on Detroit. The situation is good, with Denver off a b2b and a road win against a tough home-team (Cavs), but what about the injuries/sicknesses?

Well....the bench is playing incredibly well right now. As Flip says...when Sheed sits out its like they unleash an "animal" in Maxiell. He has all that pent up energy to burn off. So, if Webb doesn't play I feel good about that. Dice is doing his usual last quarter of the season all-star flashbacxk. guy has been getting 18-10 lately with ease. Rasheed had a nice day off and should be refreshed.

As l;ong as Detroit shares ball they win by double-digits. The Nuggest don;t care to expend NRG on defense. It showed in the matchup a few weeks ago in Denver

GL my friend. I'm not a fan of the Raptors tonight. If I get enough love on the ML for the Celtics, then I may well play that.

:shake:

Denver shot 60% from the field last night
They only shot 56% from the stripe

Melo will struggle with Tay's length and will cause him fits really like the Stons and hope Denver gets all kind of public love to drive this one down a little

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Phoenix will score some serious points in the game 20+ winner for sure!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

damn BAR im happy as hell u got some of the same picks as me, i grabbed tor -3 +110 at matchbook and pho -15. lets get that money man, i also got GS plus points and ML. hey yo, i think im gonna grab som CTG gear, not sure if i want sleeping with the moose or the backdoor is always open???

I agree with the Suns, and will probably take them even with this huge chalk, have no take on Toronto game and leaning the other side (and the under) with the Pistons and the Nuggets.

GL Big Al :shake: :cheers:

damn BAR im happy as hell u got some of the same picks as me, i grabbed tor -3 +110 at matchbook and pho -15. lets get that money man, i also got GS plus points and ML. hey yo, i think im gonna grab som CTG gear, not sure if i want sleeping with the moose or the backdoor is always open???

LOL...ytou can always grab a SEMCON shirt while your at it..lol

We'll have more gear available this summer...some good stuff in the works

This is a sandwich game for Toronto tonight. They host the Heat Wednesday night. The Raptors don't have shit to play for either. The Heat are currently in the sixth seed. The only thing the Raptors have to play for is the third spot in the East. However, that's not a great pole position given that the Heat right now in in 6th place. I don't know this game is a trap game for the Raptors.

Back