NBA Monday Selections (-writeups)

ATLHawksBandwagon

Two-Shot Foul
Playoffs: 33-30

Got a couple .. just got done with final #1 and allnighter #2, a good third of my night was spent looking at these games today, so that was worth it. I like the Jazz tonight for a couple reasons. People are talking about the Jazz' quick turn around, but I think, if anything, it's a plus for the Jazz that the Warriors have been sitting around, the longer they wait, the less momentum they have. Also, Boozer is going to kill GS, they don't have anyone that can possibly stop him inside. Boozer ate Yao alive, imagine what he'll do to Al Harrington. AK-47 should neutralize Stephen Jackson completely so someone else will have to step up like he did in the first round, I am a little worried about J-Rich though. Lastly, the Jazz won't fall into the trap of playing up to their speed, with Deron at point and Sloan coaching.

Jazz -4 (5u)

Bulls/Pistons Over 181
(4u)- I think the Bulls stay in this one, I don't like the spread, but if they're in it through the 4th, this should go over

I've also got the Jazz to win the series 4-1 (+525) ... GL Everyone

i actually like Al harrington on boozer.. its a better matchup than yao, who wasnt quick enough to guard him

Thanks Believe, thanks Husky, I think Boozer would kill anyone the way he's playing right now, I might be a little too hard on Harrington though, I hate him with a passion GL tonight ...

I've also got a big prop going,

Ben Gordon -2pts (+100) v Rip Hamilton
(5u)

Thanks Odie .. thanks Trout, basically with Gordon, Rip is pretty much guaranteed to get somewhere between 18-20, I feel like the Bulls are going to come back strong off their horrible game 1, in order for that to happen, Gordon has to step up. Also, if you look at his scoring throughout the season, he basically always steps up after a bad game like Game 1 .. all I'm hoping for is 24, which I think is good so long as the Bulls are in the game. Also, with Deng eaten up by Prince, Gordon is going to have to be the go-to guy this whole series.

Great call on that ovah, hope you go 2/2 tonight buddy, let's go Jazzeeeerrs :D

:cheers:

Nice hit on the 1st. Hope you cash the 2nd as well. And for the record Harrington has no chance guarding Boozer. If the Warriors win the series I'll gurantee it's not because of Harrington's d.

Back