NBA Monday Playoffs

Sactown King

Hail the Maloofs!
Playoffs: 2-3 ytd

Okay... I haven't really gotten a good day in the playoffs thus far so tonight should be 2-0 night. Let's get going...

Wizards +1.5
In Game1, the game was close until the Wiz had a drought. Also, trash talking stevenson, butler, and jamison combined for 2-17 from the 3pt area. If the Wiz can bounceback, then they have a big shot at winning this game. I liked the way the Wiz defended lebron as well. Constant double teaming and letting his teammates take the shots. I just hope this time the Cavs team will have a terrible shooting night so the Wiz may get the W on this one. Lastly, i was leaning on CLE at first but felt something was wrong. I asked for signs and 3 flip coints told me to go with the Wiz and played pacman twice and the result was to also play the Wiz. I hope my gut feel for this one will be correct or i'll be really frustrated.

Rockets pk
Here i go again... I told myself that Utah may sweep Houston but im playing the Rockets again. The first half offensive rebounding of the Jazz killed this team but they were able to adjust in the 2nd half and even took the lead. The reason why im playing the Rockets here is because this is definitely a must-win situation for them since i doubt there is a slightest chance they could get a win at the Delta Center. Anyway, the Jazz already got one in Houston and they can afford to be complacent tonight. They know they're almost invincible at home so they'll just have to win 1 away and just defend their homecourt. They already did that so i Hope Houston shows up tomorrow. Also, im an Adelman fan so im gonna cheer for him and Adelman and Sloan were teammates back then so i hope Sloan could atleast give Adelman a victory here.

you played pacman and it was still wiz lol.

i didn't post my plays went 4-1. had a busy weekend.

i took cle (bar tail), utah, dallas, suns, and under in boston.

i still like the cavs and utah tonight. i'm a rockets fan and still won't back them in game 2. *shrugs* will collect my thoughts and put input on tonight's game's later.

Gonna Set Up Camp In Here. I'll Tail You On Houston. =) Rooting For My Team Tonight.

Rockets -1 2 Units
Jazz/Rockets Over 89.5 1st Half 2 Units
Wiz/Cavs Over 186.5 2 Units

Man wiz sucks... Hou down 6 because of their 3pt shots...

Might as well ride with my original plan...

2nd Half: HOU -2.5

Liu Yi Fei help meeeee!!!

on the other side SK. i took jazz 2nd half BIG. houston playing their hearts out and down 6. jazz will win by 9-11.

yea awful decision making by BJ and TM throwin up contested jumpers early in the shot clock when they could've gotten the lead

now that they got the lead, utah keeps on making shots... men i guess we'll have to sweat it out in the 4th. gonna be a close game til the end here.

Back