NBA Monday injuries and issues - add or update with news

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
I will likely have little time today, so everyone feel free to add to this from realgm, rotoworld, or whatever other outlets you use.

I have to head to the hospital again for another family member.

The Hornets announced Monday that forward Ryan Bowen will be out a minimum of three weeks with a sprained left knee.

If that gives starters a little more time on the floor, then that can only help em.

hou/lac...

The whole team looks to be back and ready to go. Maggette will play tonight barring any unforeseen setback in pregame shoot-arounds.

Brevin Knight will also be back for tonights game

Mobley looks to be getting stronger as he played well against N.O., now will be able to play less minutes with the return of Maggette.

The only injury I see for Houston is Bonzi Wells who is still questionable with his ankle

Rudy Yag is playing more at power forward, and he's getting a lot of rebounds in addition to his points.

"Rudy is easily a double-double guy," coach Marc Iavaroni said. "He may not be as good a rebounder as Shawn Marion is, but if we're going to be able to play him for an extended period at the four, he's got to approximate (Marion) more and more."

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2007/nov/26/rebounding-gives-grizzlies-Yag-an-edge/

Keyon Dooling has the flu, and he could miss tonight's game.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...-bk-doolingout112607,0,268161.story?track=rss

Maurice Evans and JJ Redick could get more minutes.

Dooling apparently started feeling ill Sunday after the team arrived from Orlando.

"We don't know. He's sick. He was feeling a little better this morning," Coach Stan Van Gundy said. "Will just have to wait and see."

My opinion, this is not good news for Magic backers - dooling has been great defensively recently, and his offense hasn't sucked much anus either.

I call bullshit. Kobe was fucking incredible against the Nets - it just didn't work out for them that time.

totally agree with you. I had Kobe -3 on Jefferson, he outscored him by 4 points. With like 11 of them points coming in the final three minutes, damn I wish he would of got that win.

On the other hand, I really find this thread useful, appreciate the time you put into this thread. I don't post everyday but I do look through. Good Luck today Red.

well, I spend the time either way - it helps to organize my thoughts to repost it, and if it helps others, then that's great too.

I call bullshit. Kobe was fucking incredible against the Nets - it just didn't work out for them that time.

totally agree with you. I had Kobe -3 on Jefferson, he outscored him by 4 points. With like 11 of them points coming in the final three minutes, damn I wish he would of got that win.

Well, I had the Nets ML, and as Kobe drained those two 3s with Kidd on them I was just shaking my head and saying, "that's just not fair"....then he dished off to rastakovich or whatever his name is....and HE HIT ONE TOO.

melted away that 12 point lead in no time at all.

glad you won that prop. GL to you tonight too.

Back