NBA Monday, 11-27-17...

brewers7

Pretty much a regular
Short on time today. Working more hours at the academy so I will start weekly threads tomorrow, since Week 7 of the NBA starts tomorrow.

One play:

Detroit Pistons +6.5, laying $4110 to win $100 – Boston ranks #1 in the league for best record straight-up and ATS. They are off to a super-hot start. They are not going to win every damn game. I think this is a good spot for Detroit to not only cover the spread, but win this game as this can be a little bit of a statement game for them being #2 in the Eastern Conference standings. This is a good motivational spot for the Pistons.

Good Luck.

Record:

26-15 (regular season), +$950.

Sides: 15-8
Totals: 10-3
2H: 0-4
1Q: 1-0
#1 Sides: 26-13-1
#1 Totals: 27-13

Picks

Sides: (1) Det, (2) Orl, (3) Dal, (4) LAL, (5) Cle, (6) Por, (7) Hou, (8) Sac

Totals: (1) Por ov, (2) Dal un, (3) LAL ov, (4) Orl ov, (5) Det un, (6) Cle ov, (7) Hou un, (8) Sac un

I am looking forward to this game from a fan standpoint...definitely think it could be a real good one.

Good luck.

Great job.

Detroit overcame amazing 3pt shooting from Boston with a strong effort of their own.

Thanx guys......

Like Detroit. Not sure why you simply never touch Philadelphia

Good question....

The Sixers are my favorite team and were the #1 ATS team last season in the league and are #2 this season behind only Boston....

I didn't have time to write notes but I picked Cleveland tonight because LeBron was going to be motivated by Embiid's tweets and "fun" trash talking.....I am leaving work now and didn't see any of the game and have not seen a boxscore yet, but I am sure King James had a good game and took it to them....

I probably should bet Philly more, but I feel like I had my chance to bet them and now they are due for a cold spell so I am backing off....If the situational spot is a good one, I will take them because vegas just doesn't seem to respect this team enough....

Back