NBA Monday, 11-20-17...

brewers7

Pretty much a regular
Running late, so deciding on whether to bet a couple more sides and any totals….For now:

Orlando Magic -4, laying $110 to win $100 – Basic Handicapping 101 again here. When all else fails, revert back to the absolute handicapping basics and live with the results. I should have bet those games yesterday, but oh well. Here we have the Pacers off a shocking 25-point win at Miami yesterday, while Orlando is coming off a stunning 40-point loss at home to Utah who is minus Rudy Gobert. Major let-down spot vs. major bounce back spot. It is that simple. Indy has won 3 straight while Orlando has lost 4 straight so you gotta take Indiana, right? Wrong. Take the Magic and lay the 4 points at home.

Good Luck.

Notes: Charlotte has a bit of a chart-play tonight as a NC streak ended although there was a push within that streak. I may add this as a play although I need to decide within 10 minutes. Clippers line is very fishy for a team who has lost 8 straight and they are a quasi-chart play, too.

Under streaks to watch for: Minnesota 9 straight Unders and Washington 8 straight Unders.

Record:

24-12 (regular season), +$1080.

Sides: 14-6
Totals: 9-3
2H: 0-3
1Q: 1-0
#1 Sides: 24-10
#1 Totals: 24-10

Picks

Sides: (1) Orl, (2) Cha, (3) LAC, (4) Den, (5) Mil, (6) Det, (7) Uta, (8) Dal, (9) Por, (10) NO, (11) Atl

Totals: (1) Por un, (2) Cha un, (3) Mil un, (4) NO ov, (5) Uta ov, (6) LAC un, (7) Orl ov, (8) Atl ov, (9) Dal un, (10) De tov, (11) Den ov

That Denver line is fishy to me, too...SAC has won 3 straight at home and Denver gets blown out by the Lakers last night and are now without Milsap on a back-ender while the Kings are rested and Denver still favored by 5.5??....

same w the Portland line, no?

staying put at -1 w over 70% on them...and looks like no Tyreke Evans either which is a big source of offense for them

Back