NBA Monday 1 Play Only

Sactown King

Hail the Maloofs!
Loved that HOU game but bad call on the Sonics game... i thought there was a pattern but faves continued to roll...

Jazz -13.5
Bosh will return in TOR's next game, which is against the Heat at home. This is their last game of the western roadtrip and i'm sure the Raps are eager to get back home and get the services of Bosh back. As for the Jazz, they just lost a close game against the Nets after destroying the Celtics. Now, they're back at home, where they easily demolish opponents, after an eastern roadtrip. The good thing about this is that TOR is playing b2b and you all know Utah is in high altitude so the Jazz will definitely take advantage the tired legs of the Raps. I guess this could be the last game where we can fade the Bosh-less Raps since he'll be back against the Heat.

Thinking about this one as well. Bargniani against Boozer, brrrr....
Good luck!

This looks like the best play on the board.

Look at how they came home from road trips in the past. They had that one letdown to Portland back when Portland was good (joke)... and on the other few occasions completely blitzed Dallas before winning by 9 and ATS and ran the Lakers out of the gym by 20+ and covering ATS.

Raptors are done with this road trip and really fought hard last night to try to steal that game.

Usually you don't see 13 or more unless there's a Boston, Memphis, or Seattle associated with the game but I think it's high for a reason.

I think I'm going to take the -7 my book has offering at half too... your thoughts?

To add more to it... Utah is 19-12 ATS on one day of rest vs. 8-8 TOR on 0 days. Then what I like most... Utah is 11-3 ATS vs. teams above .500. Clearly a team that likes to take off games on the road vs. mediocre teams... but trends seem to indicate one day of rest and returning from a road trip indicates good things.

I just hit -7 1H for 3 units cause there's 7.5 everywhere else and see some value in it. Another 3 Units game 13.5.

Good pick on Sactown last night.

BOL sactown

inpektah- I'm not Sactown, but I like -13 more than -7 1st H. imo, raps will try to put a surge early, and if they don't have it, they'll tank rest of game. we could easily see a 5 pt game going into half get blown up cuz of toronto's tired legs and the altitude

I was questioning the same thing- choosing b/w 1st H and FG to avoid the heavy chalk and asked

what is more likely: winning 1st H and losing FG or losing 1st H and winning FG

imo, winning 1st H would almost ensure winning the FG, as if Toronto is down near DD at half, they give up. they only chace the have (which imo is near none) of staying in is keeping up at least for the 1st H

not sure if that made sense, but I think FG is a better bet

I have to agree... I see -7.5's everywhere else and jumped when I saw 7. Hopefully both happen. I'm a sucker for 1H bets as it is far more gambling than a full game (FG).

Inspekdah - sorry for the late reply bro. I just woke up. lol. This is an ugly game we're seeing here. Both teams look so tired. oh boy... Jazz should pick up the pace or else we'll be doomed here.

LETS GO JAZZZZZ!!!!

looks like we screwed, 65-65 after 3th.
we need great 4th to win this one.
lets hope so.

Great work Sactown!
Utah was too close to the poor Raptors but did the work in the 4th quarter...

Back