NBA ML dogs

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
no time. at church. I like em all....good thing I'm being so selective...

Raptors +123
Jazz +112
Rockets +113
Sonics +245
Bullets +166

ML dog record: 36-53 +15.58 units
Spread record: 6-4 +1.62 units

Tough 0-2 night for me last night losing with Atlanta blowing I think an 8 or 9 point lead late then losing in OT. And gotdam the Sixers came pretty close to pulling that +2100 ML for me.

On to today. Rebearde, I like your style playing the whole board. Very nice!

Just two for me:

Toronto +120
Utah +123

With Toronto, I'm fading the West Coast team playing an early start, and Toronto has been pretty solid at home.
Utah, best defensive and rebounding team in the NBA. I just about always play them when they're dogs.

Good luck today everyone.:shake:

Hey they'll always be the Bullets. You gotta love the fact that the city of Washington DC found Bullets to be offensive, yet the Redskins team name isn't, LOL.

Also, red love that you're betting and posting on your phone at church. That is awesome:bow:

thanks for the well wishes guys.

mac, I obviously like your picks today....heh.

abcs, that happens to me sometimes (oftentimes?). if several of them do it, I might double up on them all, but frankly the added risk usually is not worth it, so I just ride it out at the lower number.

and yes. they are the fucking bullets. I'm an american gun owner, and the idea that AMMO is offensive is abject stupidity (arrowhead stadium anyone?). Tank Johnson has my sympathy, but he needs to move the fuck out of illinois.

:shake:

macdamn said:
Hey they'll always be the Bullets. You gotta love the fact that the city of Washington DC found Bullets to be offensive, yet the Redskins team name isn't, LOL.

yeah. Yearly murder per capita, t's more deadly to live in DC than baghdad...

macdamn said:
Also, red love that you're betting and posting on your phone at church. That is awesome:bow:

at the mother in law's house now..hehe. I'm the choir guy, so it aint like I'm posting from the pews during the sermon....just was waiting for the priest to show up..he was late this morn. Heh.

abcs, yes I did.

ridnour's bad pass iced it for the stones. 3 wins is a good day already, so not upset...go

BULLETS

Hate to root against ya. But im pullin for the lakers..They need this win before they get murdered on their road trip.

You are forgetting kwames motivation for this game ;) Look for him to put up 8/8 numbers tonight ;)

omg...i totally missed the dominant kwame angle...maybe I can buy out of this at halftime.

Thanks for the heads up.

Mamba 'an_horse'

Amazing why he even thinks of passing to the scrubs on his team :spank:

abcs said:
Mamba 'an_horse'

Amazing why he even thinks of passing to the scrubs on his team :spank:

appearances. Mamba to philly for iverson....suddenly the 76ers are a threat to win the East.

For tomorrow, I am seriously considering

Warriors
Supersonics

Moneylines...since the juice is on the chalk, perhaps the ML will be even juicier than I am expecting.

I like the Heat to win again tomorrow, but 8 points is too fucking much. I would lay off that game tomorrow...gun to my head, I'd say take the points with the Hornets, but without Peja (and he is apparently going to be out for a while after surgery today) the Hornets are half the team they used to be...Paul cannot play 48 minutes every night, and even if he does, Wade will school him incessantly.

Not sure either GSW or Seattle will win, but there should be some solid value in those two...

'an_horse'

FUCK.

damn OT...damnit damnit damnit.

Bullets should have won it there. FUCK.

huge momentum for the kobes, too...

angry.gif

oh, the record...

ML dogs: 43-63, 40.57%, +11.265 units
spreads: 43-32-5, 53.75%, +23.504 units

leans so far for tomorrow...

Warriors
Supersonics