NBA ML dogs Wednesday

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
Bulls

not sure of my number yet. I was about to pounce before it went to a pk, and it's looking like it might go up some more...

I'm also seriously considering the Trailblazers.

I'm also going to wait until I can get the Hornets at a much lower number. I didn't actually fade the Suns last night because the Grizz are garbage - I'm still surprised the Suns covered....very surprised. And playing against a competent team, much less the Hornets should prove far more difficult. Folks seem to like the suns, so I'm going to sit tight for a while on this one.

Pacers Bad. Bulls, not nearly as bad as they were early in the season. I think getting rid of Griffin and Ben Wallace helped their attitude as much as adding Gooden and Hughes will help their offense. I actually think the positive mental attitude is more important.

Chicago is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games
Chicago is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games on the road
Chicago is 5-2 ATS & SU in its last 7 games when playing Indiana

historically, Chicago is dogshit when actually IN Indiana (2-20 SU in its last 22 games). Yet one of those wins in Indiana was just last season. So I don't think that history is nearly as daunting as it might seem.

If the Pistons line rises, and you can get them at + money, why not? They are one of the hottest teams going right now, especially defensively.

Red- I have a situation wher im curious as to what your opinion is on it. I have a local that knows anytime I ask for a $line I will be betting the dog. So he has recently decided to offer the line at 20-30 cents less than what it actually is. I am considering starting to bet a few favorites to take advantage of the value. For instance, If I want to bet NO tonight I can either bet it at -3 or pk -125/130. What do you think? Thanks.

Red- I have a situation wher im curious as to what your opinion is on it. I have a local that knows anytime I ask for a $line I will be betting the dog. So he has recently decided to offer the line at 20-30 cents less than what it actually is. I am considering starting to bet a few favorites to take advantage of the value. For instance, If I want to bet NO tonight I can either bet it at -3 or pk -125/130. What do you think? Thanks.

I think pk -125 is better value than -3.

But I think a better solution is to get online with matchbook.

I am *not* a fan of using locals, and this situation is only one of the reasons.

:shake:

If the Pistons line rises, and you can get them at + money, why not? They are one of the hottest teams going right now, especially defensively.

Utah owns the pistons. The stones can't defend their high pick and roll. .....and BAR bet Utah.

:smiley_acbe:

I think pk -125 is better value than -3.

But I think a better solution is to get online with matchbook.

I am *not* a fan of using locals, and this situation is only one of the reasons.

:shake:

Problem with that is the paper trail. I am a member of matchbook but I play more than $50 - $100 a unit like a lot of guys on here. it makes me nervous to be shipping that kind of $ back and forth.

Utah lost to Houston on 11/01/07
Utah lost to Portland in the midst of that great winstreak they had on 12/11/07
Utah lost to Boston on 12/29/07

Utah has not lost at home any other times.
Utah owns the pistons.
Utah is backed by BAR.

.....I want to bet Utah. I don't want to lay -120.
angry.gif

Back