NBA ML dogs Tuesday

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
I know Garnett's not playing, but Lebron aside, the Cavs are a bad team. I know the recent record isn't AS good for the Cs as it was earlier, and I know the Cavs have a pretty impressive record, but the only team the Celtics really have a problem with is the wizards. And the Cavs, while they have beaten some better teams, they've done so in tough situations for those teams(spurs)....or Lebron did it all by himself (portland).

I think the Cs will dominate the paint. As long as lebron doesn't hit every outside jumper again, the Celtics will do just fine and have more than a decent chance at the win.

Celtics pk +125

I also have the Lakers -4.5 (-110) from when it opened at BM yesterday. I have sympathy for the Bucks, but I just can't back them until they stop sucking complete ass.

hahaha. why yes! welcome to CTG. You can usually find killa in general discussion complaining about something.

:shake:

sure looks like I hurried and got the ass end of this line...

GL Red. I still feel terrible about the NYK game on Friday...1st H ml's with them maybe...

Went NJ +8 -120 myself...

Marlo, please don't take too seriously anything I say in the box.

Nut, the Knicks lost because of Isaiah. Not you. You were absolutely right about the value, and they had to have their coach tank it in order to lose on the road. Gotta eat those close losses on the ML sometimes.

like tonight with the Celtics. The difference was offensive rebounding (Donyell Marshall holding Davis by the pants on every one sure helped the Cavs), and D rebounding is something the Cs have been doing pretty well. ...okay, that, and the Cavs as a team actually shot well. WTF is with Newble hitting 6 of 9 for 15pts?

anyway.

it happens. I didn't lose any money today (thanks Lakers), so I'm not terribly upset.

glad to be of service. I honestly did suggest he not worry about us because I think it'd be better for him. but there's apparently a LOT I don't know that I cannot be told.

*shrug*

alas.

Back