NBA ML Dogs Tuesday & Wednesday

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
I don't like the Hawks. I think the Pistons will win, and they may well roll. The Celtics should beat the Pacers, and I wouldn't consider taking the ML dog at less than 2:1. I DO think the Heat have some value at almost 2.5:1, but the Nuggets have been tearing through the opposition recently. I'm not sure I want to bother. at 3:1 I might reconsider.

T'wolves @ Nets. 2 shit teams. I don't care that they've played better recently, because they're still playing like crap. VC has been a lot better since getting the
shot_of_glory_97298.htm
in his ankle in January.

"I'm moving better, there's more lift in my shot," Carter said. "I'm able to get up and down the court quicker, my first step is a lot quicker, I'm able to rebound the ball…better movement, I feel more fluid."

So while it would be fun to play the T'wolves on the ML at damn near 2.5:1, between McCants being out, the T'wolves tendency to lose close games recently, and the Nets pissing away a lead in Minny the last time they played, I just don't think the Nets will want to let this one slip away.

Grizzlies? :36_11_6:

Bulls could win, but they'll have to do it without having one of their patented 6 minute dry spells. So lookin like no ML plays for me today...though I do think one of them will win, I'm not so sure there's value in trying o guess which one.

:tiphat:

I think the best bet is your Miami Heat.

Now usually, if I see a 6.5 point dog and I think SU win I would bet it...I like to keep away from teams for a few games after a trade. I watched the replay of Miami-LA last night and like what I can potentially see from the likes of Wright,Wade and Matrix

I fully agree. especially with the 'defense' that the Nuggets play and coming off that laugher of win over the Cavs.

hey wait...Miami's a PARTY town, RIGHT?!!?!?

you know the party town, angle, right? IT'S BRILLIANT.

I fully agree. especially with the 'defense' that the Nuggets play and coming off that laugher of win over the Cavs.

hey wait...Miami's a PARTY town, RIGHT?!!?!?

you know the party town, angle, right? IT'S BRILLIANT.
LOL

Unicorns equals sex

Is taht what it means?

Atlanta...now that town is a distraction..thats why they get so many upset wins:tiphat:

I really think indiana is worth a look, at +180 right now, hopefully it goes up.

Pacers haven't played since Saturday and they're pretty good off two days rest.

sportjunky, GL, but I really don't think they're worth a shot. they're going to have to shoot a high percentage vs a very good defensive team (even on the perimeter). I haven't seen anyone get after outside shooters like the Cs do.

Maybe the pacers will win. ...it can certainly happen. But no dunleavy, no tinsley, no o'neal....all hurt Indy, and I really think the Cs are a prohibitive favoreite. ...note enough for me to want to lay the chalk, especially on the road - the Cs have won an awful lot of close games recently (covering or not based on luck of the FTs and last minute shots by the opponents), and I'm not interested in that sort of gamble.

anyway, GL sportjunky, but I can't join you on that one.

Nets F Richard Jefferson (23 ppg) has a stomach virus and is a game-time decision for tonight's game.

could be an interesting info to bet on Minnesota? thanks!

Any word on Kirk Hinrich and Ben Gordon tonight for Chicago ? I'd be surprised if Gordon plays, but Hinrich seems to be getting closer to returning.

Anyone hear anything ?

okay. Memphis won.

BWAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAA. Yeah. Glad I didn't try to guess THAT.

Miami woulda won if Wade went to the paint instead of fading away like a pussy. Of anyone in the league, he would have had a foul called.

maybe he didn't want to lose it from the FT line. Anyway, good win for the Nugs.

For wednesday.

I am already on the Trailblazers +240. Unfortunately, no one took my offer of 375 last night. hahaha. Josh Howard might play tonight. I hope he doesn't. with him recently, the Mavs have sucked anus. Without him recently, they WISH they could suck anus.

If the Mavs play their jumpshot game again, and I think they will with JJ Berea (career game last time with 13pts) running the point and not making any cuts toward the basket, then the Blazers -should- kick shit out of em.

If Josh Howard is out, any of you who want to play the mavs should be able to find a -3 or -4 by gametime.

Howard, btw, had an MRI which showed a lower back contusion. Since he couldn't tie his own shoes after last game, and then he had a long plane ride, I would call him EXTREMELY questionable for tonight's and tomorrow's games.

consider that guess at your own risk.

I'm also quite interested in Denver, but I think it's going to go up a few more cents. I could get about 210 now, but I'm going to be greedy - especially with the OT game last night and the Magic losing last time out, I would expect the world to think the Nugs have a letdown and the Magic will kick ass.

we'll see.

BOL Tonight, isnt there a stat that they havent won in the last 15 tries in Orlando?

I don't know. Home team wins every time last 10 between these two.

yet

Denver is -5.5 at home against the Magic on Jan 11, and Denver wins by 10.

now the line is swapped 12pts?

.....something ain't right there.

Simply put, I think I'm getting value on a Nuggets outright win tonight. ...at least a 40% chance.

:shake:

fuck you with a truck, devean george.

eat a massive donkey dick; I hope you fuck footballs with your dickhole.

sorry. I have a sandy vagina right now. looks like an 0-2 night.

angry.gif

in other news, what's up with Lamar Odom and the triple double?
scared.gif

Back