NBA ML dogs Sunday

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
rolling with the Spurs here at better than 1.5:1.

...especially until the Mavs can prove they can win a game against a team over .500. They're a half-court offensive team (or at least Avery wants them to be), and they got themselves a fast-break PG.

I bet this because I think there's sufficient value given the likelihood that the Spurs win. I really do think it's something of a tossup.

:shake:

Tough game to call like you said. I just feel that the Mavs are not worthy of being a fav to the Spurs. Spurs are back on track time to get another W. GL

Wiz would seem to be tasty tonight. Nothing really for Det to play for and the Wiz home and fighting for position.

Good Luck Red. I went with Dallas here they need to play 2 halves for once. I feel SA is in the same boat losing 5 straight away before the Terrible Bulls game and going just 2-8 ATS catching points away. Mavs won at home and lost 2 close games in SA this year. Manu is hurting and limited simple dont believe in SA more then Dallas at home...just played around small 1st H and game...BOL

Good hit Red. Sometimes I think gambling can be so easy if we just keep opinion out. IE- Dallas plays just one half and needs to play two.....exactly what has been happening and happened again...Manu was stronger then I expected...

thanks guys. Always nice to get a win.

I'm lookin at Washington. I'm seeing a huge line move bump up the line to over 2:1, and I'm seeing news that suggests to me that Gilbert Arenas will play tonight. I also read tuck's thread about Detroit losing recently and not giving a damn - they're not tanking; they just don't care if they lose...especially on the road. And I see Washington still wanting to win their games.

basically, again, I'm not trying to say that I think Washington SHOULD win - on the contrary, I think they ought to lose. But I think there is sufficient likelihood that they DO win this one that risking 2:1 is worthwhile.

this line could go up more...but if the kiddies get wind that Gilbert might or will play, then it ought to drop back down some. So I went ahead and took +203.84.

Detroit is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games
Detroit is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Washington is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games

Pistons are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games playing on 3 or more days rest.
Pistons are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games as a road favorite.

GL on your games today, gentlemen.

Be cautious lets get this straight...Arenas might play and the line doubled?? Doesnt make sense to me and neither did Portland laying 8.5 in LAC last nite with Maggs returning after playing Port tight cashing +12.5...

i'm glad i took denver big 2nd half. and had denver Moneyline. i'm learning red. value was there. hate being against most of CTG loving the raps play. bosh didn't play that well against a jv miami team. i'm learning from you ML RED. why didn't you take it?

<TABLE class=TableReport cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=TableReportTD noWrap>3/23/2008 3:06 PM</TD><TD class=TableReportTD noWrap>Money Line</TD><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>200.00</TD><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>250.00</TD><TD class=TableReportTD>Basketball - 703 Denver Nuggets +125 for Game</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

because playing Denver on the road is rather like playing against the Spurs in San Antonio.........typically, it's not a good idea.

Glad you cashed.

:shake:

Back