NBA ML Dogs Sunday

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
got several i like today...

early on

Bulls +290
Cavaliers +162
Magic +129.36

we'll see where we go from here...but I do NOT like Atlanta, the Bucks have dogshit for value, Denver should get crushed (I expect Melo to NOT play), Jersey/Minny should just quit, .........I do like Utah's chances, but I gotta think on it - the Jazz don't like playing on the road.

and I do like the Knicks' chances.

I loathe Seattle's chances. I might play the Kings chalk. ......probably not.

no, I don't guarantee profit on this one. When I have plus money vs the Cs when the heart of their defense is sitting out, then I go ahead and play the Magic.

this I say with a 5pt lead with just under a minute left. ah, Rondo gets a bucket.

go Magic.

:36_11_6:

tie game.

swell.

real fucking good Magic.

well, at least I get a chance at a win by the Magic.

Maybe.

yay Hedo Turkoglu.

if You People[tm] didn't get to watch this game live, you really missed a great one.

The Suns shot 41.7% from the field. 20% from 3pt range (5 of 25).
The Bulls outrebounded the Suns 52-38.

Chicago took 95 shots.
Suns took 77 shots.

Chicago had 18 offensive rebounds. Phoenix had 4.

and the Bulls managed to lose by 88-77 off of 34.7% shooting at home.

You would think that holding the Suns to 88 would give a team a good chance at winning. Alas no.

heh. oh well. I'd make that bet again, anyway.

Surprised you aren't playing Seattle and Bucks.
Home dogs always worth a few bucks I believe.

If Sonics play entire game as they played the fourth against the Hawks, they will win this one.

not seattle - they're about to have a longer losing streak than Miami.. Bucks have shit for value, today.

The sonics haven't played many complete games this year. And the currently healthy Kings are far superior to the ailing hawks.

Back