NBA ML dogs Monday

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
76ers +134.26
Clippers +145.04

:smiley_acbe:

I could come up with a lot of beautiful BS...but the long and short of it is that I think each of these teams should win the game. at LEAST 50% chance of it.

So I'm playing them. I hate missing earliest value by these coming out later. alas.

I'm also on the Magic chalk (too much, of course). I expect a DD win at least by 20. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see a 30pt lead during the 4th Q.

GL tonight gentlemen.

I understand that. But several key guys for the Mavs are out (JJ Berea started last game for fuck's sake), and Stack pulled his pussy again.

Dallas is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
Dallas is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
Philadelphia is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
Philadelphia is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
Philadelphia is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Philadelphia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home

When the Mavs cut into the lane and kick out, or when they drive to the hoop and scrap in the paint...that's when they win.

When they try to shoot around like the warriors, then they get their asses handed to them. like last night in Jersey.

I think they'll commit turnovers when trying to drive the paint (leading to easy buckets the other way), and I think they'll miss a lot of outside jumpers. ...at least I hope they will.

at any rate, I could be completely wrong.

GL to you too, bro!

I agree with the clips, but that team is a just a big piece of shit. Never know when they will shit the bed or stop trying. ML or nothing in this situation...gl

that's where I disagree. strongly. unless you have some news about half the Lakers being at the hospital with the FLU, I don't believe for a second that the bobkitties will win tonight.

Nice 2-0 night . Glad you didnt fall for the Charlotte KOOL AID! let them play a decent game before we start ML upsets with them...

w00t. 2-0 in ML dogs and made a smidge because I sorta misread the Cavs.

:36_11_6:

Situation wasn't terrible; I just chose to ignore the Magic's shitass supposed defense.

...not too upset with the Raptors loss. ...I also had them.

anyway, I can't be upset. solid wins with my ML dogs.

:smiley_acbe:

thanks guys. I'm thinking of taking tomorrow off...

mrs.redbearde wants me to play the stones, tho...and I think detroit will likely cover. .....hmm..

thanks guys. I'm thinking of taking tomorrow off...

mrs.redbearde wants me to play the stones, tho...and I think detroit will likely cover. .....hmm..
Wish I woulda got down on that 2nd half...

Stons write-up in about 8 hours...had a call on my CELL I had to attend to

Back