NBA ML dogs Friday & Saturday

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
The first thing I noticed was New York as a dog at Charlotte. No Stephon Marbury means the Knicks have a decent chance. At 2:1 I gotta seriously consider them, and I think I may well get that.

No Philly.

I'm more likely to play Magic chalk than the Jazz dog. -4 is MORE than fair, I think...

I don't like Chicago's chances against Boston, but I think Atlanta might be worth a shot at the Bullets. I still think Washington's going to have a serious PG problem for a while...

Fuck Minny, and Fuck the Clippers. I seriously doubt they keep up with the Mavs, but, even if they can, I still think the Mavs will pull a close one off.

Memphis at detroit? yaright.

Portland -2.....damnit. I hate this chalk style for Portland...

even without TJ Ford, I think the Raptors are well-equipped to handle the Sonics...I would need a good bit more than 2:1 to take Seattle, and I just don't think I'll see it.

So...I'll be looking at:

Knicks ML
Magic chalk
Hawks ML

Not set in stone but I think Seattle is worth a look here. Team stinks on 3 days rest and slept through the first half of NO but they woke up in the second half and they are 8-6 ats on 1 days rest. This will be game 14 for Toronto without 2 days off and they may be running a little empty in the third in four spot. Both teams have won 5 games last 10. gl

abcs, Hawks are on my radar screen. do note the "Hawks ML" at the bottom of my list.

Tuck, that makes sense, and the sonics may well win, but I think it's highly likely that the raptors win...like 70% likely, and there's no chance I'm going to get 3:1 or better that I want to bother putting money on the sonics. The points might be worthwhile; I doubt it, but you might come to a different conclusion than me. GL with em.

Seattle/Toronto is best to look at the half time plays. Remember who Toronto plays after this...vs Seattle the Raptors sure have a better chance of beating them than San Antonio, Phoenix, Houston, New Orleans. Good Luck beating San Antonio and Phoenix. Houston.....we'll see...NO Chris Paul is going to do the same thing Brandon Roy did.

So expect the Raps to know this is going to be one game they have to and must win or else they will go on a 5 game losing streak.

Philly for me, yes only a small dog but line is too odd for Lakers. Big money should fall on them as a trap game at only -2 vs Philly but than again when was the last time Lakers won in Philly?

Philly for me, yes only a small dog but line is too odd for Lakers. Big money should fall on them as a trap game at only -2 vs Philly but than again when was the last time Lakers won in Philly?

home team has been 9-1 SU and ATS for at least the last 10 meetings, but they only had 2 meetings last year, and most of those home wins had Allen Iverson involved.

I simply want more value to take Philly. I don't blame you for being interested in the game...

probly not. lewis could sit out at any point, and i've watched orlando give up too many 20pt leads this year to tolerate laying chalk with'em. Now watch em win by 35..

Totally agree with you on the Hawks. Denver ML if Camby plays is nice as well.

knicks are definitely horrible. I typically lose more of these than I win, and tonight I go 1-1, and I make over half a unit...so I'm happy.

Yup Hawks will then blast the pacers at home.. mark that one on your calendar

thanks askias.

ML dogs: 29-29, 50%, +27.08 units

for tomorrow, I'll be looking at the Bullets and the 76ers. With any luck, the value will rise instead of plummet. I already have a Utah pk ticket, and I can only assume that line is based on series history between these two.

On december 3rd, Utah was -10 at home to Miami, and they won 110-101. Now they're supposed to be +1 at Miami? Why, because of travel from fucking Orlando? Because Utah is 6-11 on the road (miami is 3-9 at home)?

Heat are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
Heat are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
Heat are 4-17 ATS in their last 21 games as a home favorite.
Heat are 7-19 ATS in their last 26 home games.
Heat are 7-20 ATS in their last 27 games as a favorite.

What a joke.

The Jazz are going home after closing out this road trip, but after all the losses they've racked up recently, they really can't afford to just let one go against an inferior team. And don't let the close win over minny fool you - this Heat team is GARBAGE. Makes me want to puke...

Utah has the second best field goal percentage at 48.7.
Utah is second in rebounds allowed in the league at 38.3.
Miami has the third worst rebounds in the league at 39.6.

I am equally shocked by the Warriors line, but 1 spread is enough for me tomorrow.

gotta wait on the MLs til I see where the money goes at MB.

Houston/chicago should be an interesting line.......I suppose they're waiting on T-Mac news. He's questionable right now, and he's refusing to take an MRI - you figure it out. I can't. Refusing a diagnosis is abject stupidity.

Washington is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games
Washington is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games

Indiana is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games
Indiana is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games

Wizards are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 road games.
Wizards are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games as a road underdog.
Wizards are 14-6 ATS in their last 20 games overall.
Pacers are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games as a favorite.
Pacers are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games as a home favorite.
Wizards are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.

Wizards are 6-4 SU in the last 10 meetings.

I think it's worth a shot to see if the Bullets can get a few more buckets tonight. They'll need in the low 40s if they want to win this one. Interestingly, I've been crapping on Nick Young recently, but he went 4 of 8, 1 of 3 from 3pt range, and 5 of 5 from the FT line...for 14 points.

I think it's worth the shot.

Bullets +225.4

well, the Grizz just took their weekly pasting by more than 30...

Philadelphia is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Philadelphia is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games on the road
Philadelphia is 15-7 SU in its last 22 games when playing Memphis
Philadelphia is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Memphis

Memphis is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
Memphis is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games
Memphis is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Memphis is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home

76ers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as a road underdog.
76ers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 0 days rest.
76ers are 20-6 ATS in their last 26 Saturday games.
76ers are 7-3-1 ATS in their last 11 games as an underdog.

Grizzlies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Saturday games.
Grizzlies are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
Grizzlies are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games after scoring less than 75 points in their previous game.

Underdog is 6-2-1 ATS in the last 9 meetings.

Memphis has the third worst defence in the league, allowing 105.3 points per game.
Memphis is second worst in field goal percentage against in the league at 47.1.

Memphis will likely allow the 76ers to run like maniacs, and I just don't see the Grizz being able to keep up unless they shoot particularly well from the outside.

This is one where I think Philly is simply the better team and more likely to win.

76ers +160.72

well, it was far too late to buy off anyway, and I wasn't where I could anyway. At least that explains why the Bullets never really did compete in that game.

I can't bitch about that game, tho.....Miami got called for 30 fouls and Utah only 22.

talk about unusual...that was a sick couple of last shots by the Heat. a 3 well-covered after a hesitation by Cook and then Wade witht he pump-fake attempt draw-foul attempt, and he fucking made the shot...

wow.

yup. nice of em...

I see 5.5 for the Lakers. Not playing it. I want to, but I think I should take a day off.

Back