NBA ML Dogs Dec 1-2

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 17-19, 47.22%, +13.48 units

Pistons -4 (-110)
Bobcats +243.04
Kings +225.4

for the MLs...I honestly think they have a very good chance of winning...like 40-45% chance. It doesn't hurt that the Kings are at home, and it doesn't hurt that the Bulls got themselves a win over the Hawks playing the worst bball they've played all year.

I do think Houston and Chicago are better. Well, MAYBE Chicago's better...

the Pistons should give the Bucks an unmitigated pasting.....

I have more thoughts in the injuries and issues thread if you're interested.

I like the over between washington and toronto. but I've not played it, and I probably won't.

gl tonite red...

seems everyone is on Bulls to paste cats

all the love scares me offthe game

Thanks, Satyr. you too!

gl tonite red...

seems everyone is on Bulls to paste cats

all the love scares me offthe game

yeah, well, I'm not sharing the opinion that the Bulls have become their "good" selves again.

I also find myself on unpopular sides sometimes with my ML dogs...and I'm okay with that.

'an_horse'

sorry man...just saw this. I thought the value wasn't there for New Orleans, and I certainly didn't want to take the Mavs with their recent trouble.

For Sunday.

Miami/Denver Over 202.5 (-110)

at home Denver averages something like 115. Even Miami can break 90...especially against Denver who lets pretty much everyone get 100 at home...cus well...the Nugs get 115.

Over is 5-2-1 in Heat last 8 overall.
Over is 15-7 in Nuggets last 22 games as a home favorite.
Over is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.

for ML dogs, if Orlando still is one tomorrow, I guess I'll play it. Not sure I'll want a piece of anything else.

oh, and in general.......

this is the second time that Philly has offered up a ridiculous meltdown after leading by 20ish. The 76ers can't put anyone away, they can't keep a particularly large lead, and they simply can't finish games.

Yao will likely face a fine for throwing a towel at the feet of a ref. hehe. nice ejection there AFTER he fouled out...

good solid day for me.

ML Dogs: 18-20, 47.37%, +14.73 units

Back