NBA ML Dogs 4.4

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML Dogs: 86-150, 36.44%, +16.47 units
Spreads: 183-174-16, 49.06% +6.25 units

I actually like some dogs today...notably, the Bullets should have just as much trouble today as they did yesterday, so +280 for the kitties is most excellent...

The hawks have essentially no chance, IMO. The relatively healthy Nets should run them out of the gym...the talent level disparity here is just too ridiculous.

There's no value in the 76ers, so even if I thought they might win I probably wouldn't play it. As to who wins, who know?

Celtics not only have Paul Pierce sitting today, but Al Jefferson is doubtful as well. But like the knicks, where is the motivation? No play here, too.

Supersonics at Hornets..........here I'm inclined to bet the Hornets. Seattle on the road has been terrible and the Hornets at home have been quite good. Gotta give this one som thought.

I expect to be alone on the Warriors. I know they've been hard to bet on the road this year, but the issue is less about on the road than it is about With Baron Davis or Without Baron Davis. Now if he can keep his dumb santa ass from getting tossed from the game in the first quarter, maybe this one will go my way...in any event, 3:1

I also remember how much trouble the rockets (Yao especially) had with the Suns quick guards earlier this year. If this turns into a halfcourt game, then there's no way the Warriors win. But if the Warriors can run, and especially if they con the rockets into running, I think I've got a good shot with this one.

Anyway, so far I have

Warriors +300 2 units
Warriors +8 (-110) 2 units
Bobcats +280 2 units
Bobcats +7 (+106) 2 untis

I dont like either side really, and I dunno who will win, but with the importance of the game...Why not Chicago at +175?

I'm not betting against Detroit in Detroit unless BAR is...

As for the Raptors...now that's one I've given serious consideration to...problem is, the Magic SHOULD outrebound them dramatically...

convince me?

good grief....

Orlando is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Toronto
Orlando is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Toronto

thanks guys...yeah today's take was the best since college foots ended.

too bad I felt like absolute dog shit since mid afternoon. I didn't even know the site was down...I went back to sleep about 4 or 5 and didn't wake up til 10...only saw the end of the Warriors game. Still, it was nice to not have an absolute moose horn crammed up my ass...

in response to any confusion, my ML dog unit is 40% of my spread unit, so no I'm not betting the same amount when I do a unit on the ML and a unit on the spread. my winnings are correspondingly lower for the ML dog unit.

:shake:

ML dogs: 89-150, 37.24%, +31.87 units
Spreads: 186-174-16, 49.47%, +12.47 units

heh, seeing as how you're one of the few cappers that actually got to post these up before the site went down, you get extra attention. Good stuff again, don't think either dogs win straight up 2m, but what do I know. good shit again

Tomorrow's probably a day off for me out of general principle, and I agree with you practice tomorrow. Spurs and Cavs will likely win, imo.

All teams seem to need the win.

Back