Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 76-134, 36.19%, +15.47 units
Spreads: 150-143-13, 49.02%, +7.08 units

Something of a setback yesterday. Alas.

Spurs -6 (-105)
Wizards -4.5 (-108)
Knicks -2.5 (-101)
Kings -4.5 (+100)

Spurs number is damn near where it ought to be, and I figure on a DD win...maybe 11 or so. 96-85. I know 4th in 5. I know TP is out. Doesn't bother me. This team has been incredible recently. No reason to stop taking the number against one of the weaker teams in the league...I'll take Vaughn on the spurs over Jack on the blazers.

Kings will be fired up to perform without Artest. They sure as hell did last time he didn't play at home. Too bad bibby can't hit shit when ronron's on the court. Pacers are in the midst of a crumbling road trip and losing streak. Scoring 64 on the Clips is inexcusable. I'll fade that.

Bullets
should be close to early season form, here. Toronto shouldn't be after that tough game at home a couple days ago, and the italian, if he plays, will be jetlagged all to hell.

I have sympathy for the Nuggets over a travelling Hornets squad, but I can also easily see a Hornets cover. No play for me.

I have no sympathy for either dallas or jersey. should be a brutal crushing, but who knows how much effort the Mavs put into a cover? It's not like they're the Jazz....

I may yet play the Knicks. Satyr has a great writeup on that one...

I may also play the Twolves. IndianCowboy has a great writeup on that one...

and I may just say fuggit...

Yeah, Anthony might be seeing his kid get born.

If that happens, then we'll have a game where Carmelo and AI are not both playing...

and that says to me a big fucking Nuggets blowout over the Hornets.

:shake:

Red,

Playing the Knicks as well. They have been outstanding at home, while Seattle has been terrible on the road. Knicks off some well deserved rest as well.

Spurs 5pt win.
Knicks 1pt loss off a missed FT.
Kings piss away a 20 pt lead to win by 4.

so much horseshit.....so many games.

fuck.

:angry:

that irritation passed fairly quickly...

Diaw is expected to play tomorrow against the Kitties.
Kapono is out indefinitely with a fucked up ankle.

Back