NBA ML Dogs 3.4

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML Dogs: 76-131, 36.71%, +18.47 units
Spreads: 148-138-13, 49.5%, +10.25 units

Celtics -1 (+101)

Does betting on the Celtics at home qualify as a chalky square motherfucker play? hehe...

Well, I've been real surprised by this little run the Cs are on, but it's been fun to watch. The Twolves are in some disarray themselves, and Mark Madsen (who cares?) is expected to miss again today...we'll see if that actually matters.

After sucking so much ass yesterday, I would expect the Celtics to come out and shoot a good bit better than 23% in the first half, and I think the Twolves will cap off their shit run recently (1 win last 6 against an extremely depleted Bullets squad) with a stunning collapse and ludicrous loss to the Celtics.

of note:
Boston is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games
Minnesota is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games
Minnesota is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
Minnesota is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Minnesota is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Boston is 9-3 ATS in its last 12 games when playing Minnesota

interestingly:
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston's last 5 games when playing Minnesota
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Boston's last 7 games when playing at home against Minnesota

I would be wary as hell of the OVER, though...what with it being a Noon30 start...maybe Minny scores 65 again like they did a few days ago against Dallas...

I'm with ya. I like this Celts team in terms of future growth. West, Green, Jefferson, Perkins, Gomes, Powe. They need to add two other solid players to go along with Pierce.

well, if the balls(literally) fall into place for the Celts in the lottery, they should have a chance at durant or Odena and that is a step in the right direction. And if you want my opinion, I know durant is the player of the year but when you have a chance to get a 7 footer who alters people's games because of his shot blocking presence, let alone his scoring will come around, you jump at that any day. No disrepsect to Durant because is he is going to make some team EXTREMELY happy, just 7 footers with Oden's abilities don't come around too often.

"Does betting on the Celtics at home qualify as a chalky square motherfucker play? hehe..."

That's funny. Line is now moving towards Minny. I made Boston a small favorite, but I don't know about this spot. Yes, Minny has been losing alot lately, but look at the class of teams they have been playing compared to that of the C's.

Any thoughts on the Bobcats +10? They have been playing as bad as it gets lately, BUT, a bit of an overflated line IMO here with the Sonics.

Any thoughts on the Bobcats +10? They have been playing as bad as it gets lately, BUT, a bit of an overflated line IMO here with the Sonics.

Gun to my head, that's the side i take, but rayray's playing, right.....?

no play for me. tough trip for the itties....

would type more, but i'm driving....

Believe, looks to me like the only compelling reason to take the kitties is that the line is a bit long........should be more lik 8ish, and we're over DD.....5:1 is probably value, but I'm not sure that's a flyer I like.......it's not like the kitties have been playing well recently and are threatening to move over the top into a win...

okafor was doubtful last I looked, and the over seems to me like a much better bet in general....

the points look valuable to me, tho...

k...time for the Kid to watch Elmo.....talk to you guys later.

Blitz, if you see this, I haven't read your PM yet....still driving.

Char coming off an embarrasing 27pt defeat giving up 127pts. Seattle putting up only 87ppg the last 5. Does not warrant this high of a price.

Char has lost 4 straight, including the first 3 of this road trip. Interesting stat I found: after playing 3 consecutive road games, Charolette is 3-1 SU and ATS.

The Bobcats will win tonight.

Kitties/Supersonics Over206.5 (+106)

While I don't like getting the ass end of this line, I think this one will likely get into the 110s or perhaps the 120s. Believe thinks Charlotte will compete, and that's the limiting factor for me. Yes, Seattle's been scoring less recently, but ray allen should be playing tonight.

ESPN.com said:
Allen (left ankle) practiced Saturday morning and "all signs indicate he'll play Sunday against Charlotte," the Seattle Times reports.

w00t.

So if he's okay enough to go, perhaps he can score some, and he ain't the greatest defender anyway.....AND Okafor is still out.

So yeah...go Offense.

:shake:

43% each.......who knew the spurs defense would be active in seattle at both ends of the court this eve?

a lot of shots, even layups, just bricked off.

oh well. Guess I was really wrong about that one...heh. I needed 2OT in that one, I think...

Spreads: 149-139-13, 49.5%, +10.24 units

43% each.......who knew the spurs defense would be active in seattle at both ends of the court this eve?

a lot of shots, even layups, just bricked off.

oh well. Guess I was really wrong about that one...heh. I needed 2OT in that one, I think...

Spreads: 149-139-13, 49.5%, +10.24 units
all good pick some dogggies tomorrow :shake:

Back