NBA ML dogs 3.29

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML Dogs: 84-147, 36.36%, +16.47 units
Spreads: 178-168-15, 49.31%, +9.2 units

Pistons +155 2 units
Warriors +160 2 units

I'm thinking these are good numbers for the likelihood of winning. I hoped for more out of GSW (+200 or so), but 1.6:1 is plenty worth it in this case. All comments seem to be indicating that while they'd like to win, a loss here would not crush the Suns spirits. On the other game, I think the Pistons is a better team...might be a VERY close game the whole way, but even if it's not, the Bulls' tendencies for 6 to 8 minute scoring drought(s) give the stones ample time to extend a lead or close a deficit. I dig my chances tonight of at least going 1-1.

Duhon is ill. He's questionable. The effect of that on the game is questionable.

I am a big public square. We'll see how it goes.

ML dogs are definately big risks. I'd personally wait on the Detroit line and hope the # rises due to injuries. If you wait, you COULD get something like +175. If it DOES happen to drop, you still won't get worse than about +115. Either way, Detroit at + money is a good option. Waiting is risky, but the reward is worth it.

Can't wait. I can't sit in front of a computer screen all day, and I'm pretty happy with 1.5.....

Didn't this line open at -2ish, anyway? That's a helluva move...

Im with you red on the pistons, I think rip and cwebb will be back tonight and be refreshed and ready for the rivary with good ole wallace.... I also think sheed will have a good game with the momentem of his 62 footer and we know billups loves this situation!~! Pistons by 5-6 easy!!

i cant remember the bulls have a 6 or 8 minute scoring drought this year. gl on your play tho. im opposite.

Farm, thanks bro, GL to you too.

Sodapop, GL to us, then - I hope you're right.

brewers_fan, well maybe I'm wrong. I distinctly remember several instances where the outside jumpers weren't falling for a good while.

DuY!, long time no see bro! Hope to see you more. Thanks, and GL to you, too!

Suns @ Warriors
Over 224 (-105) 1 unit
Over 223.5 (-110) 1 unit

I would have taken 223.5 for both but bookmaker changed it after I chose my bet.....FOR me. Never had THAT happen before...

ML dogs: 85-148, 36.48%, +17.67 units
Spreads: 179-168-15, 49.45%, +11.2 units

I am waiting with baited breath to fade the pacers tomorrow...the line shouldn't even be outrageous. If it is, then I will simply fade them on Saturday whatever the line is...

Back