NBA ML dogs 2.28

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 73-127, 36.5%, +18.01 units
Spreads: 141-132-13, 49.3%, +9.74 units

Suns -8 (-110)

I am, yet again, a chalky square motherfucker.

Suns have been kicking ass since Nash came back. No reason to think it'll change against the 76ers...

of note:
Phoenix is 4-0-1 SU in its last 5 games
Phoenix is 21-3-1 SU in its last 25 games on the road
Phoenix is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
Phoenix is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
Philadelphia is 2-4-1 ATS in its last 7 games
Philadelphia is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
Philadelphia is 3-4-2 ATS in its last 9 games at home

Last time they played, the Suns won and covered at home as 6pt faves.

Only thing to be concerned about in my mind is that the 76ers don't usually quit...and they may get the backdoor cover.

Given how many games there are today, I am almost certain I will have more plays...

Not clear on why the Knicks are dogs to the Cs (though I think the loss of Crawford is a terrible affair for the NYK boys)...the previous lines might suggest they should be, but it's still the Celtics at home....gawd...Might have to take the Knicks on the ML tomorrow....

Orlando's been sucking mongrel Dick recently, but so have the Nuggets. Wouldn't shock me to see myself play the magic tomorrow on Value. 2:1 might look pretty fuckin good.

Seattle should absolutely slaughter the Clips tomorrow...especially after the spanking the Clips gave em in Seattle, I would hope the Sonics would be motivate their asses (even off the win over Portland). I expect over 1.5:1, and I'll probably play it there.

More tomorrow, I'm sure.

'an_horse'

Think the NY line is based on Lee missing some games, Francis probably done for the year and now Crawford done for the year. Mix that with Bostons comeback win vs Houston...not saying I agree or like Boston...its just there has to eb soem negative perception on NYK right now...guess Q slides up to the two guard spot?

i see bulls are -11...anyone think this number comes down early morning tommorrow?

not that it's useful now...but today I had

suns L
Heat +123
Sonics +131
Magic +204

I'm considering the kitties...for the next 5 minutes....someone convince me.

Kitties hit 44 shots. Kings hit 42.
Kitties had 10 offensive rebounds. Kings had 6.
Overall Rebounds were even at 29.
Kitties had 26 Assists. Kings had 24.
Kitties had 14 TOs. Kings had 17.
Kitties had 12 steals. Kings had 9.
Kitties had 5 blocks. Kings had 3.

Kitties were assessed 32 Personal Fouls and they had 29 FT attempts.
Kings were assessed 21 Personal Fouls and they had 50 FT attempts.

It's very annoying to have your team outperform the other, and the opposing fuckers cannot miss a 3pt shot. 42 of 67 from the field and 14 of 22 from 3. This was an incredible display of shooting, yet the Kitties were still well in this game. The difference was the 21 FT attempts more that the Kings had...and the 13 FT points (the Kings finished with a pointless alleyoop dunk with 10 seconds left).

It's really frustrating when your team does everything they can reasonably be expected to do.......and they still lose.

Kudos to Bibby and Martin; they played great.

had the sonics as well...I think the only payback is seeing this Clippers team rot in hell...

Back