NBA ML Dogs 2.27

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 73-127, 36.5%, +18.01 units
Spreads: 139-132-13, 48.94%, +7.74 units

Suns -5.5 (-110)
Nets -4.5 (+101)

because I'm a chalky square motherfucker, and the Suns are on a MISSION since Nash came back. Diaw is still questionable, and while it would be nice to have him and see less of Burke, I don't think he's strictly speaking...absolutely necessary.

Since Nash returned, they're 2-1-1 ATS with the one loss the DD spread to the road warrior Celtics.

On to the ML dogs...

Okay, so MILK has sucked the nipple of a male manatee for weeks, and now I'm supposed to believe they're -6 to the Warriors? I mean, okay. It's the warriors. Fine. But the last "victory" this squad has managed was at home against the 76ers. Maybe Mo and Redd really are the difference, and they'll blow the roof off of GSW, but at -6, I'm thinking I might just have some good quality Value here with the Warriors. 2.25 isn't out of line for an expectation at -6, and who knows...perhaps the action will yield me even more.

Minny beating Dallas? Right.:spank:

Washington, not without any 1 of the 3. With Antwan out and Caron ?, I have to give laying chalk with Nets some thought. The line strikes me as about right without 1 of them...without both, this line perhaps should be more like 7.

...and that's the frickin Nets........:down:

Hornets @ Cleveland. I know it's the Hornets on the road...something like this isn't pretty:
New Orleans is 4-13 SU in its last 17 games on the road
but consider
New Orleans is 16-6 ATS in its last 22 games
New Orleans is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games

And New Orleans BEAT the Cavs on December 11th as dogs.

unfortunately:
Cleveland is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against New Orleans
Cleveland is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against New Orleans

But I don't think that's as important...this Hornets team is almost at .500, and they're competing pretty well without Paul. Now that he's back and getting back into form, I think the Hornets are damned dangerous.......of course they're tougher at home, and the Cavs have been just as tough on their homecourt, but again this should be over 2:1...2.25 isn't out of line at all, and at that number I may well take this shot.

depends on what I see when the money hits matchbook...

Tough spot to go against Cleveland...off of a loss to Miami, but they do have Dallas on Thursday....

GL.

Weird spot for Dallas. 3 home games, now a quick road game off a b2b, then back home for 3 more. Never seen that before...

where's cakeoff to tell you chalk chalk chalk :D.

I'm thinking Suns right now as well. We'll see if I pull the trigger or not :D.

:cheers:

Well I did START the thread by calling myself a chalky square motherfucker...

maybe he doesn't feel the need...

Nets -4.5 (+101)

Okay, all I've been reading is suggesting to me that neither Caron Butler nor Jamison is playing tonight. Meanwhile, this line has moved in my favor.

I hate the Nets problems as much as any basketball fan, but tonight the Bullets are in a far worse situation. I do not understand the line move from -5.5 to -4.5, but I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth. If he doesn't have teeth, I can still ride him today.

of note:

New Jersey is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games at home
New Jersey is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games at home

last time they played, the Nets WON in DC as 5.5 pt dogs. My guess is that's why the line has moved, but with those injury issues, I'll play this shit every day...

:cheers: red.
I bought the hook and really like the hornets catching 7 tonight.. Paul and Chandler are a dangerous combination.. SU win for NO tonight..

Back