NBA ML Dogs 12.20

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 43-65, 39.81%, +9.265 units
spreads: 44-35-5, 52.38% +19.344 units

an_laugh.gif
52.38%

okay, I'm on Dallas -6(-101) tomorrow.

do NOT like Seattle short of dumbass numbers such as 8:1...though I'd probably not take it there. 12:1, I'd be forced to consider it.

I Very much like the looks of the following...

Hornets
Hawks
Bobcats

To a lesser extent I like the Warriors, Cavs, and Heat, but by the time I can grab a ML, I'm pretty damned sure the value will be gone.

If I like the numbers when pinny releases em, I'll likely take those three. If not, I'll pick 2.

'an_horse'

okay. What am I missing. Why is a Boston total at almost 220? I know it's GSW...but come on...

clevland looks too easy so does the heat they will be pub plays I like hawks and hornets

redbearde said:
okay. What am I missing. Why is a Boston total at almost 220? I know it's GSW...but come on...

Real simple...basically GS and Pho fairly interchangeable IMO...

Suns @ Bost 220.5...all there totals are very similiar...

Griff said:
redbearde - what are your thoughts on the Raptors ML?

might be money value, but I rate the raptors low on likelihood of winning. B2B, and unless you think they were saving themselves last night (i don't), then I'd expect them to fade a bit in the second....8 is probly too many, but against a team that plays D, a team hungry for win...I just don't see it. Clips are at home, motivated, and losing to toronto would be as bad as losing to philly.

SN, thanks. I don't think GSW is as good on the road as PHO (strong opinion here), soo I may hit that under....i'll dig up some numbers later. If gsw scores like the suns on th road, then i'll not play it.

I would sympathize with that play griff, but my thinking is that 195ish is about right. If you're on that bosh is out, well, he's been out for a while and toronto has magically put together a few wins. Cassell, well, he's old and almost useless anyway. Good luck with it.

Hornets +295
Hawks +210
Heat +134
Bobcats +170

Knew about May. didn't know about Brevin til just now.

an_brick.gif

I hope Felton has a helluva game...

hehe. I hope you're right. I think the win over the Jazz was a fluke, and I'm going to operate under that assumption until that pack of pussies shows me different.

Toronto has Bosh out as well as Calderon and both Garbahosa and Ford are doubtful

Yeah GS definetly not as good on the road but they are similiar far as where the games end up and how the totals set they are close...Den was 213 in Boston...Not much to expect 120 from Boston with GS defending...though we have Monta Ellis probably out...

I am biased I had it @ 219.5 and that where it opened so its what I expected but I understand why it looks odd...NJ doesnt score as much as Boston and they were like 214..

GL here!

renew orleans said:
just curious, what about portland?

Want 300 before I'll even THINK about considering that one...I have faith in the rested Rockettes...not so with the trailsuckers.

I jumped on the ML of the Heat, Cavs, Bobcats & Hornets as well as the Under for the Toronto game....three of those ML I'm playing partly because of the info i've read on this site but you know your shit redbearde - keep it up - i look forward to reading your thread every day

I'm really mad about the hawks meltdown. goddamnit, this is the same shit that happened to me last night...

Supersav said:
wish i took hawks ml instead of just +6

do me a favor...don't say this sort of thing in my thread til the game is over. Good thing you had +6...a push is better than a loss. ...and lucky for you Fish missed that last FT.

an_brick.gif

i watched it too these guys just started playin nervous throwin turnovers and shit

They started playing the slowdown game instead of pushing it like they did to get the lead. Fucking blew it. 14 in the 4th? That's ridiculous.

I'm done getting ripped in the asshole tonight. Buying my way out of the Dallas bet and getting a tiny middle...6 or 7 pt Dallas win, and I push one...

Seattle +7 (+107) 2 units.

Yeah tough loss with the Hawks man. Well I'm sweating out this damn Bobcats game with you too.

Alright going to add one more:

Seattle +290

I just think this is pretty good value here on the home team. Seattle is on a losing streak but it's all been on the road. I think they match up well with Dallas in the frontcourt. And hopefully the Sonics don't get too down after that double OT moosing in Memphis.

:shake:

redbearde said:
I'm done getting ripped in the asshole tonight. Buying my way out of the Dallas bet and getting a tiny middle...6 or 7 pt Dallas win, and I push one...

Seattle +7 (+107) 2 units.

Good idea, I just middled that game also - had Dal -5 already.

That 27 point ATL collapse just killed me tonight, had the side and ML on that one.:moose:

one fucking tenth left and they fucking got it. How much moosing can one redbearde take in a day, hmmm? By all rights, Dallas should win by 5, now.

This day has been absolutely uncanny.

Back